1.3

Please leave some inline comments, those are my favorite to read!

Hunter Thorn; (I wonder if anyone wants Justin's point of view)

"Thank god," I heard Lucas mumble as soon as I opened the door. I immediately felt bad for just leaving like that, he must have been worried sick. But then again, I had a good reason to leave.

"Hunter, I'm so sorry about what happened - wait, were you crying?" It was hard not to notice because of the dried tear streaks on my cheek and the smeared make up everywhere. I had been crying the whole ride back home.

"What happened? Is it because of me? Oh god Hunter you have no idea how bad I feel. I promised you to never hit you again. I fucking failed." He raised his hand and ran it through his hair, sighing in frustration. I could tell he was disappointed of himself. But as I looked at him I couldn't stand being mad any longer.

I quickly walked to him and hugged him. He was taken back by my actions, but reacted soon and hugged me back just as tight.

"I'm so sorry Hunter." He whispered, kissing the top of my head.

"It's okay Lukey," I sniffled and he let out a small laugh. It surprised me that he didn't scowl at me for calling him like that.

"I was so worried. I thought you wouldn't come back. Nothing happened to you, right?" He asked, studying my face. Thank god I wore a shirt with long sleeves that covered the bruises Justin had probably left and the bruise on my back.

"I'm okay, but I have to tell you something," I said shakily. I didn't know how exactly I was going to tell him this and what lie I would have to make up to somehow tell him that Bieber was going to come tomorrow.

"Shoot,"

"I-uhm.." I thought for a second. "I went to a club in district one and I heard how some men were talking about Bieber and that he would be coming for you tomorrow. I immediately came here to tell you. Please Lucas, you can't let him take over district three too." I said quickly, watching Lucas' expression change from relaxed to worried and then to anger.

"I fucking hate this man. But I knew it was going to come soon, since he lost district four to Clyde. I heard about that a few hours ago, must be something that happened recently."

"What?" I never heard that Clyde took over district four again.

"Yes, two day ago or something like that. The news reached me pretty soon." He sighed. "I guess Bieber does not want to lose any power and that is why he has to take over another district. I guess I am next on his list." Lucas sighed.

"So you are prepared to fight?" I asked and he nodded. I don't know why, but relief flooded through me when he confirmed that they were actually prepared. If they were prepared, the fight might aswell turn out good.

"I can't say that I'm not scared we're going to lose though." He mumbled and I froze. Lucas was never scared of anything, not even when it came to things everyone would run away from. He was a strong man with a plan in his mind and that plan was always so good, it never turned out bad for him. He had taken over district three and two in a few days because he always acted smart. No one could ever outdo him. But now he seemed not so sure of himself, and I was scared.

"What do you mean?" I spoke timidly, hoping that the answer wouldn't be a bad one.

"Hunter, I don't have enough men to fight against Bieber." He shook his head, clearly disappointed with himself.

I knew that his troop was not made of many men, but those could fight like there was nothing else that mattered. They were tough and rough, you could count on them.