3. 𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

_________________________________________

IN HONOUR OF MY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON WATTPAD!! <3

_________________________________________

!! CW !!

-- sᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ --

_________________________________________

.

_________________________________________

y/n pov:

Ugh, that bed is so uncomfortable! But you know what I will probably get used to it over time. And last night I met the girl who lives in the dorm next to me, she is really sweet and she is so pretty. I think her name is Niki, I don't know, she just told me to call her that. We met while walking into the bathroom at the same time, because of both doors that lead in. She needed to brush her teeth while I needed to have a shower. We started a conversation and eventually, we both forgot why we were in there.

She then invited me over to her dorm and it was aesthetic. Niki and I talked for hours, about our hometowns, our goals, and just overall girly stuff. Until she noticed the time, "Oh shit y/n! It's already past midnight! I am so sorry, I don't want to keep you up, you need sleep!" She said. "Oh no please, it's fine Niki. To be honest with you, I am normally up later than this! But thanks for the night!" I said. She smiled and waved as I left her dorm.

As I lay there, on my bed thinking about the fun me and Niki had, she burst into my room, "Hey you up Y/N YOU'RE NOT EVEN UP!!" She slightly yelled. I sat up slowly, taking my time, "Wha- Huh?" I asked, slightly dizzy. "Oh, wow," Niki said facepalming, "I knew this would happen. So, so I helped you out and got some of our stuff ready for class, I just hope this helps because I didn't have a lot of time," she continued. "No, no, Niki please, you didn't have to. Thanks so much." I chimed in.

"Well it's your first day so I wanted to do something to help," she began, grabbing her stuff to get out the door, "Hope your day goes well, all the best," she waved and walked out the door. Oh, I am so thankful she is so nice, that other girl that just looked and walked past me yesterday and gave me a dirty look was pretty rude. But today was okay, I was well rested and... ALMOST LATE OH MY GOD!! I speedran my morning routine in 5 minutes. I looked okay and made sure I looked better in the mirror. I told myself that I was gonna be okay and walked out the door and locked it behind me.

Some of my books fell out of my binder when I went to put my keys in my bag. Godamnit I am so clumsy, I quickly bent down to pick them up when the same girl from yesterday was talking on her phone, then bumped into me and blamed it on me. "UGH! YOU ARE SO CLUMSY! GET OUT OF MY WAY!" The girl fumed. "I- 'm so sorry..." I apologized. But all she could do was sigh and walk off with sass.

Well, she was a help. As she walked off she kicked a few of the books away. But a familiar face came and helped me, the boy from yesterday, "Don't worry about her, she's just always mean. Are you alright?" he asked. "Well, no, not really. I am late for class and my books are scattered everywhere and-" I got cut off by him saying, "So, the rough morning I'm guessing?" I looked at him like he was an idiot. He chuckled, "Don't worry it's the first day, you have a free late pass to every class."

He helped me pick up the rest of my books and helped me up, I smiled up at him, he was like 7 feet so yeah. "Where are you first?" He asked. I got out my phone to see where I was and it turns out I was in the library for most of the day, that was kinda nice. "Oh I am in the library most of the day," I told him, "What- What classes do you have?" I continued to ask. He smiled, "Well that's funny I would normally have classes in the library but not today."