5. 𝑽𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆

_________________________________________

!! CW !!

-- sᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ --

_________________________________________

My eyes slowly started to open, I tried to lift my hands to rub them but something strongly restricted them. I hear a low groan, oh shit it's Mark, I think I woke him up. I looked up at him while yawning, "morning," he said, "how'd you sleep?" He then asked. Holy mother of god his morning voice was so- ahhhhh! "Uh- I- Uh yeah I slept well. You are so comfy!" I teased, rubbing my fisted hand into his chest, damn, it was firm. "Okay, I am very glad you find me comfy," he chuckled.

I grabbed my phone that was sitting on the table to check the time, I picked it up and noticed it was 7:49 am. I quickly jumped up, "Everything alright?" Asked Mark. "Don't we have classes starting in like ten minutes?" I asked. He smiled and put his hands on his face when he said, "Try checking the day y/n" I was a little confused but did what he said. The realization washed over me as I saw it was a Saturday. "Oh my-" I got interrupted by him losing it. "Oh shut up!" I playfully snapped.

I was still standing there when he asked, "How about we watch another movie?" I smiled and agreed, "By the way, the first thing I did when I got here was get a big tv for my bedroom so do u want to watch it in there? I guarantee it'll be comfier." I suggested. Mark then did the unexpected, he got up and picked me up playfully in bridal style and chucked me onto my bed, he was rough yet gentle. I bounced onto my back as he was going to jump like John Cena on top of me but stopped a few feet in front of the bed.

He giggled and at that moment I melted, it was adorable. I got up and crawled to the top of the bed and he sat down at the end, I opened up the covers and patted the spot on my right. He sat down next to me and folded into the sheets. "Are you sure you are going to fit?" I jokingly asked, he giggled again which mad me melt, AGAIN. "So what are we going to watch?" He asked. "Do you like horror movies? Because here on netflix they have all the fear street trilogy," I said.

He seemed to like the idea so he said, "Ohh yes! I love horror!" I smiled at the fact we have some similar interests. I got onto Netflix on the tv and pressed on the first movie, 'Fear street 1998'. We were about halfway through the movie when he admitted that he hadn't seen as much gore before, he seemed uncomfortable so I asked if he wanted to watch a different one. "No, no I like it. I want to get used to gore, because I want to watch a lot more of these kinds of movies" he said.

The last of the movies I saw was near the last part of '1666' (last in the trilogy), before I fell asleep. The next thing I felt was those warm arms again, I never wanted to leave them. But I needed to do something today, I am constantly not satisfied with myself when I don't achieve something each day. He realised I was awake and loosened his arms, I sat up a little and looked around the room. I realized that I had a boring-ass room with white walls, white dresser, and a bed with a white frame.

"Hey, be honest, does my room look boring?" I asked. Mark had a good look around the room and admitted, "Yeah it is a little boring. . . How about we go shopping?" He stole my idea. "Oh my god, you stole that idea! How dare you!" I jokingly said. "How about we both get ready before we go, how about 10 minutes?" Mark suggested. "Yeah! I might take a little longer than that but it should be fine." I replied, pulling out the dorm keys from my bag on the bedside table, "take these, if you want to come in if i am still getting ready."

He smiled and took the keys, "Seeya then!" he said getting up and swiftly walking through the door, he looked back at me before he walked out with the cutest smile. I knew I could trust this man, he has done nothing but care for me. I didn't want to fall for him after my last experience with a man I met, I fall in love too hard, too fast. And it ended up hurting me, really bad, I was just lucky that Alex was there. I wouldn't be here without him.