10. 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔

_________________________________________

!! CW !!

-- sᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ --
-- ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ? --

_________________________________________

A few quick months passed since the 'incident' and it was around the time of Halloween. Niki and I were out having a girl's morning to just refresh from the week at the local café. Mark had stopped by earlier on his way somewhere, every time I asked where he was going he would dodge it but it wasn't really my focus. We were both bouncing Halloween costume ideas off each other and just chatting.

A few minutes into our conversation, a tall man with a red beanie and black apron walks up to the table and kindly interrupts, "Uhm, hi, excuse me ladies are you finished with your-" He stopped at he looked at me with a shocked expression. "Wait... Are you y/nwasnthere? I have watched some of your stuff and I quite like it!" He explained. "Oh-! Oh my god thank you so much! It's kind of funny I have never met anyone who has actually watched my stuff." I said to him.

"Woah I would have thought you would have a bigger community," he assumed, "but I have been meaning to ask, you probably won't want to but would you want to join a Minecraft server with me and my friends? We kinda need a woman to calm down the raging children of the server," he suggested. My eyes lit up because I have always wanted to try these Minecraft worlds with other people.

"Of course! I would love to join! Do you want my discord tag?" I asked him. He was quite surprised and agreed. "My name is Will, by the way. If you couldn't already tell by my username," he chuckled, "also does your friend here want to join as well?" Will then asked. Niki looked at me then I smiled and nodded, "the more the merrier" she said. 

Niki gave him her discord tag but he couldn't stay for long as he was still working. We went back to campus, booted up my pc, opened discord, typed Will's user into the search bar, and then added him.

A few hours later I got a notification from discord saying that Will had accepted my request and sent me a few messages.

Wilbur Soot
Hi y/n!
I am so excited for you to join the smp :)
The owner has permitted me to invite you and your friend
https://discord.gg/*******

As soon as I joined there were just lovely messages saying "Hi!!!" and "Welcome have fun!!" I was so excited to join. Immediately after joining, Will pinged me in the chat, asking me if I wanted to vc. I was pretty bored so I couldn't disagree with it, "Which vc?" I asked in the chat. In reply this guy named 'Tommyinnit' spammed "VC2 VC2 VC2 VC2 VC2 VC2 VC2 VC2 VC2", he was probably one of the children Will was talking about at the coffee shop.

"Calm down we all know it's ur favorite vc," from someone named 'Ranboo'. I joined the vc with Will and soon then Tommyinnit joined. "HELLO?! Who is this?!? Is it a woman? Is she American? Wilbur tell me she's not American," Wait... It's Tommy! Like Mark's best friend Tommy! "Tommy?" I leaned into the mic. "Y/N?? WHAT THE FUCK?! Wilbur where did you find her?" Tommy screamed. "Wait what-" Wilbur was confused.

"Basically Niki and I were chilling at a coffee shop when your friend Wilbur here came up and noticed me for my content and requested if I wanted to join this smp" - y/n

"First of all, Wilbur's like my brother and-" - Tommy

"Don't say that I will cry, anyways-" - Will

"Hol' on hol' on hol' on. Will, what are we going to do with her?" - Tommy

"I think I was invited here to play Minecraft?" - y/n