19. The Slip (filler)

______________________________________

-- NO SWEARING --

______________________________________

The group unpack from the trip and the Halloween spirit dies down as the Christmas spirit seems to be sliding in early to a few windows of souvenir shops and cafes. One late morning a small slip of paper slid through the front door, it read, "Finishing students have until next semester to pack all their things and head back home! Make sure to start packing! Also Merry Christmas to the ones leaving us".

Y/n never even thought about moving back out, where was she going to go? She thought of moving back to Alex's place but she wasn't sure if he still lived there, maybe her special man might have room for her, if he had any clue of where he was going either.

Although she was worried about moving out, she kept her eyes on the bottom line, "Also Merry Christmas to the ones leaving us"

"Christmas..." she mumbled. Little did y/n know, Ranboo had awoken and was standing in the bedroom doorway admiring the beautiful woman standing at the door.

"Only a month away, I have a few ideas for what I want to spoil you with" he commented, his raspy morning voice breaking the silence of the room. Y/n flinched as she felt two big arms wrap around her stomach from behind.

"What's on the slip?" he asked, "Ohh crap I completely forgot about moving out... Are you feeling anxious about that?"

Y/n sniffled, "Yeah, but it's not that... It's... It's stupid," she wiped her nose with her sleeve.

"Hey! Don't say that. How about... I make you breakfast, I'm sure whatever is making you upset will go away with pancakes" the boy suggested. Y/n smiled and let out a little chuckle.

"Sure," she agreed.

Y/n sat at the kitchen bench as her loved one prepared a stack of fluffy pancakes topped with butter and strawberries.

"If you want to know why I was upset, I can explain..."

______________________________________

A/N:

HI :D

Just a filler so it's obviously a bit shorter, something to lead into the next chapter!

I have it in the drafts so probably tonight I will release it then.

Stay safe everyone! <3

- REM :))

______________________________________

352 words