14. 𝑹𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑

________________________________________

!! CW !!

-- 🇳​​🇴​ ​🇸​​🇼​​🇪​​🇦​​🇷​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ --

________________________________________

"Hey! You two! Stop the childish bickering and listen!" Niki snapped. Tommy shot Ranboo a dirty look while Ranboo just rolled his eyes at him. "Y/n and I have been talking... And... We need you boys to pack your bags for the next few weeks," she continued. The two looked scared until Ranboo asked "W- w- wait, is it cold or warm or-?" but he got interrupted, "Same as here, now, GO!" Niki shouted. "Also hey, it's a road trip so there's no plane," y/n added. They were taking an old rental Jeep Cherokee, with roof racks and a big boot.

"Also boys! A bit of a spoiler but later today we'll go shopping because it's Halloween soon and we'll have a Halloween party while we are away!" Y/n yelled to the other room. Tommy groaned as Niki mocked him.

The boys got packed for the road trip, the girls made them rush even though they were leaving the next day. And to their surprise, Tommy and Ranboo didn't start bickering again, what a relief! It didn't take long for Tommy to pack, why? Because of just moving in with Niki, it also meant there were already boxes of all his stuff, just waiting to be packed away could be dumped in his oversized suitcase and he would be done packing. Ranboo was not really taking longer due to not having much stuff to pack in the first place, but Niki and y/n were going full out, it was a surprise of course, and they wanted to make it a good one . 

Once the four of them were done packing, they decided to go to their nearest mall to shop at party and clothing stores for the Halloween party the girls would throw. Niki was going to dress up as Glamrock Chica from the latest FNAF game but the group had other plans. Tommy wanted to get a Luigi costume and have Ranboo dress up as Mario. He was about to say no to it but he was too stuck on ideas to go through with anything else. Y/n was in the same situation as Ranboo so she got her idea from Tommy to go as Princess Peach to match with both of them. Y/n told Niki about her idea and didn't want her to be left out, she suggested Princess Daisy but Niki immediately decided on Toad.

The moment they entered the mall, they all ran to the costume store, luckily their costumes would be in the same section. After they had all made their purchases, they went to the food court to grab dinner, "But it's only 4 o'clock!" Tommy complained. Niki explained to him that they are leaving earlier the next morning and they would need dinner earlier to get to sleep earlier. He whined about it for the next few minutes until Ranboo came back with the food. "Oh by the way, y/n and I will be back shortly we're just grabbing some extra stuff for our bags" Niki spoke. The girls ran off to the party store and hoarded all the Halloween stuff.

They came back with 3 full bags. Tommy got curious and asked what was inside, "Just some extra stuff for our bags."

Time passes to around 5 pm when the group decided to head back to campus. Being the first night both the boys had moved in, they had no bed. Y/n and Ranboo were comfortable enough with each other to sleep in the same bed but Tommy decided to sleep on the couch on y/ns side since Niki didn't have one on hers and they would sort everything out when they got back.

Y/n felt Niki pulling her hair as she immediately woke, seeing the time, "02:00", getting out of bed without waking the sleeping beauty beside her. Both Niki and y/n got all their bags down to the car without waking Tommy on the lounge.

Currently 2:30 am, Niki woke Tommy, and when he was fully conscious, he went and woke Ranboo. It took a while for the both of them to be fully a hundred percent but they ended up on the road just after 3. Niki had to drive because she was the only one in the car that wasn't at all tired, and she was probably the most trusted behind the wheel. Y/n was wanting to sit next to her best friend in the front seat but Tommy had already taken that seat, so she ended up in the back with Ranboo, which she wasn't that mad about, how ironic (not). "I'm actually surprised that you two have stayed awake this long," Niki spoke, keeping her eyes on the road but tilting her head back. Y/n giggled, knowing both boys had fallen back asleep. 

Tommy darted up, "Oi Niki, can we stop at Maccas or something? I'm getting hungry and I need a dump if I'm being completely honest," he announced. Y/n sighed in disgust, "Oh Tommy, I don't think I needed to know that." The boy looked back at Y/n with a confused face, "I'm a hungry boy, what's the matter with that, you seem hungry too," he growled. Niki interrupted us before it would go too far and informed us that there was a little turnoff in 5 kilometers that would lead to a truck stop, one of the ones that had almost every fast food place. 

The car came to a halt as they pulled in and found a parking spot in an almost empty lot. It wasn't that surprising as it was almost 4 am. Niki and Tommy stepped out of the car and headed toward the entrance, y/n gently nudged Ranboo awake, he rubbed his eyes and noticed his environment, then immediately dashed out of the car.

Niki, Tommy, Ranboo, and y/n all enjoyed their meal and then got back onto the road. They played their favorite songs, played car games, and made 3 hours seem like only half an hour. "So are we there yet?" Ranboo asked. The girls choked and looked at each other when y/n answered, "uh- hmm half way there? Is that right? Yeah, it's been four hours on the road." The boys groaned.

"Oh shut up you two! Just have a sleep then maybe a bit later we'll stop for some actual breakfast or something," Niki exclaimed, and soon enough they did. Y/n sat in the back seat with Ranboo scrolling through TikToks on her phone while resting her head on the boy's shoulder, then soon enough, falling asleep.

-- TIME SKIP --

"Hey, hey we're here," Ranboo gently patted y/ns hair, waking her up. The girl lightly groaned, covering her face and then taking her hands away to look at Ranboo. He smiled, "We did stop at a Starbucks drive-thru and we got you a Vanilla iced latte, I just thought that would be your favorite because you like the vanilla scent, I hope I got it right!" he told the girl. She took a sip of her drink and was flourished with energy, "it's not what I usually order but damn it's way better than my usual," she expressed. 

"Come on you two! It's time to check in!" Niki yelled from the front door. The group had arrived at this big, two-story bnb. "We're staying here??" Tommy asked, Niki turned around and nodded as Tommy stood there in awe, not knowing what to say. "Woah this is cool," Ranboo blurted. Niki opened the door with the key hidden under the vase on the front porch. Y/n used her energy to grab Ranboo by the wrist and drag him inside, slowing down at the doorway knowing that he was too tall for it.

The roof reached almost 4 meters high and the floors were made from mahogany timber, it was a beautiful place. The bathroom was around 3 x 5 meters wide and the kitchen was massive too. Niki and y/n knew they could trust Wilbur, he was the one who found this place, and it wasn't crazy expensive either, only $150 a night, not per person but for the whole group. And they got everyone to chip in with this so it was perfect.

Niki and Tommy carried some bags in while y/n and Ranboo explored the whole property, something that Tommy wanted to do but was forced to carry the bags instead. Afterward, Tommy went exploring with Niki as the other two lay on the sofa together. "So I guess we'll just have to wait for the other two to finish being explorers to do anything else huh," Ranboo guessed. "Yeah I think you're right," y/n chuckled. 

"EEUUUGGGHHHH! GET A ROOM YOU TWO! Jeez!" Tommy yelled from the stairs. "Tommy shut it!" Niki slapped his arm. Tommy saw Ranboo laying his head in y/ns lap, looking up at her still sipping the drink they got her and he immediately thought of something else, hence him saying what he said. "Also are we just going to be here alone? Like just us? because there are a ton of rooms," he then asked. Y/n looked back at Niki, smirking. "Well, a couple of our friends might be joining us, they're arriving any minute now," y/n spoke. 

______________________________________

A/N:

I AM SO SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY I'M ON HOLIDAYS RN AND I'VE BEEN TRYING TO MULTITASK AS MUCH AS I CAN😭

I can assure you dear viewers that the next chapter is on its way and will hopefully be out this weekend, don't fret about it  👍👍

Stay safe everyone and have a great holiday if you're on one rn! <3

- REM :))

______________________________________

1,596 words