7. 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝑶𝒏 𝑴𝒆

_________________________________________

!! CW !!

-- sᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ --
-- ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ sɪᴄᴋɴᴇss --

_________________________________________

After a fun but boring week, it was the end of the day, and of course, it was Friday. Niki and I were chilling on her bed just on our phones chatting with each other, we were talking about what we were wanting to do for the weekend and bouncing ideas off each other. Niki piped up and suggested, "Well if we have nothing else to do, we could go to the bar..." I froze and looked at her with fear, she then realized, "ohhh my god, I- maybe your friend Mark could come with us?" she also suggested.

I took a huge gulp and slowly shook my head. "I- I- am so sorry, I didn't mean to-" she apologized. "It's okay," I said, wrapping my arms around her, "I am just glad I met you." Niki smiled, "Hey, how about we just have a chill day and go to the movies, and as I suggested before, Mark could even come," she suggested. My face immediately lit up, the movie theatre in this area had an old-timey aesthetic, my favorite, but I never had the chance to go there. "Yes! I- I mean, yeah that is such a good idea!" I said to her.

I texted Mark our idea and he loved it. Even though we decided that Friday nights are our movie nights, now that we are going to the theatre the next day, I thought I should call the movie night off. I was about to hit send on the message before I saw a second message from him,

"hey even tho we r going to the theatre tomorrow, should we still do that movie night? It can be at my dorm, my roommate will probs join us if you want ur friend to come as well."

Alright how could I say no to that, I was still on Niki's bed with her, and when I read that message I thought she would love it. "OMG! Niki! Niki! Niki!" I exclaimed, slapping her knee. She got startled and shouted, "Wow! You are in good mood now, what's up?" I took a deep breath and said, "Ok so you know how we are going to the movie theatre tomorrow and tonight is our 'Friday movie night' right? Anyways I just got a text from Mark saying that he can hold the movie tonight for the both of us because he and his roommate are both there... DO YOU WANT TO COME??"

Niki started at me with awe, I got that out in one breath. Before she replied, "OF COURSE! I'd love to come and watch a movie with you guys! And we get to meet his roommate so, new faces new friends!" I smiled and agreed with her. We were bouncing off ideas for the movies we could watch and why for the rest of what felt like an hour but really was 10 minutes. After a while, I decided to send Mark a text seeing as though I had a decision from Niki.

_________________________________________

< 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌 <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------

𝑌𝑜𝑢
Omg yes! How could I say no to that offer? Niki would love to come and we cant wait to meet ur roommate! What time?
𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑦 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑘 <3

𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌<3

Well whenever u are ready then we are. Also if u got snacks bring them as well :)

_________________________________________

Time passed by and soon enough it was 5:45 pm, "Dude it's time to go," I reminded Niki. She looked up and tilted her head, "movie niiiiiiiight!" I continued. "OH SHIT YEAH LETS GO!" she shouted, jumping from her bed. We grabbed some snacks, put on comfy outfits and walked out the door.