11. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓

________________________________________

!! CW !!

-- sᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ --

________________________________________

"y/n. . . Y/N!" Quackity bursted (I'll use 'Alex' from now on). "Alex! Oh my god!" y/n screamed. "Wait is it really you? It can't be, I have to be dreaming," Alex started to slap himself. "STOP IT, DUMBASS! It's me" the girl yelled. The realization set in Alex's mind, "Y/N WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE??" he snapped. The girl giggled then replied, "W- well your friend- I mean I- I- don't know what you are to Will but he approached me at a coffee shop my friend and I were at, told me he liked my content and asked if I wanted to join a Minecraft server. How could I possibly refuse an offer like that?"

Alex held in a laugh, "Wait what do you mean with me and Will huh?" he asked. "Dude... I was on this VC for a while before you joined, and when you joined you started to flirt with him but I can't make any assumptions here," y/n answered. She knew this was Alex. Why? Because of how he points out the stupidest thing out of what y/n says.

Both Wilbur and Tommy sit there in silence, Wilbur smirking a tiny bit. Y/n had asked Ranboo before this conversation if he could grab a glass of water for her, and while he was up he got a bit thirsty as well. The kitchen was in sight through y/n's webcam, meaning that everyone could still see him. "Y/n..." Alex asked, concerned. She got confused, "Yeah, what's up-?" The boy looked beside her through the screen, "What's Slenderman doing behind you?" he asked. Y/n jumped and thought he was being serious, turns out it was just Ranboo. "Dude! What the hell?" He shouted from the kitchen after hearing Alex say that from the monitor's speakers.

He heard Ranboo's voice and recognized it, "Ranboo! How the hell are you with y/n right now? It's not green screened right?" he questioned. "Well, your 'friend' and I go to the same college, we might even move in together," Ranboo answered. Y/n looked back at him in shock, while he just stared back at her with slight lust in his eyes. She had her head turned facing him for a few seconds, just staring back, starting to feel something. . .

"OKAY! WRAP THIS UP LOVEBIRDS!!" Tommy rudely interrupted. "Shut the hell up Tommy, the closest you have ever been to a woman was when you were born." y/n hissed. Both Wilbur and Ranboo burst out laughing, while Alex sat there. He noticed that y/n never rejected what Tommy said, she didn't say "piss off Tommy we're not like that". Instead, she brushed it off, but he liked the roast too. Alex wanted to make sure y/n still remembered him as he remembered her. "Y/n, tell me.. Do you remember this?" he asked. "Uh- R- remember what?" y/n stuttered. "Just hold on," Alex responded. The boy looked like he was searching for something.

"Here it is!" he chimed, "Remember this?" he continued. A song started to play, the song they listened to all childhood, the same one they played right before y/n left for this college. She changed from looking confused then focused, then parting her lips slightly with realization. The girl first forgot what that song meant to both her and Alex, and blamed herself for not even trying to remember how the song had gotten her through times she thought she couldn't. And that was all because of him. "It's...-" y/n took a breath, with tears forming on her eyelids. Alex smiled, glad that his best friend was still herself.

Ranboo walked over and put a glass of tap water in front of y/n and one in front of himself as he sat down. He looked to his left to see y/n crying, he didn't say anything. All he could do is put his arms around her, the girl snuggled into him and rested her head on his shoulder. Alex saw them both and his face dropped with minor despair. When y/n and Ranboo first met, they got talking and eventually got onto music. Y/n had told him about how much 'If we have each other' by Alec Benjamin meant to both her and her best friend back home. So he knew how the girl was feeling.

Alex was just still glad she remembered. "Can we leave the call? I don't them to see me like this" y/n mumbles into Ranboo's shoulder. "You sure?" the boy asked. "Yeah I'm sure, I can easily just send through chat messages" the girl responded. Ranboo then leaned forward and left the call immediately. "Are you feeling alright?" he asks, "is it the song?" The girl looks up, "Yeah..." y/n said while looking down, "listen, I'm sorry for getting so emotional I shouldn't-". "Y/n stop it, it's not your fault" Ranboo interrupted.

Silence fell into the room until he suggested going to the cafeteria and grabbing a snack, "it should be calming, we could even go for a walk to behind that shipping container" he continued. "Is that the fountain?" Y/n asked, wiping her eyes. Ranboo chuckled, "Yes, yes it is"

Y/n got ready to go and walked out the door, completely forgetting that her monitor was still on. On with all the chat messages flooding, "Why did she leave?" "Is she alright?" "Wait what's going on?"

While walking to the cafeteria, y/n and Ranboo started to chat about what movie they should watch to surprise Niki and Tommy. Y/n was too tired to take the stairs so they both decided to take the elevator.

"GROUND FLOOR" The door closed, and the girl looked up at Ranboo and placed her head against his arm, being tired, she closed her eyes. "GROUND FLOOR" the door opened as y/n got startled, seeing the same stuck-up slut from the gym.

"Are you sure you guys aren't together?" she shot y/n a dirty look with a bitchy face attached to it all. They both walked out and didn't say anything. A few steps later, y/n looked behind her to see one of Ranboo's hands flick back to push the girl into the elevator.

Y/n then looked up at Ranboo only to see him look back down at her with a cheeky smile. The girl chuckled and kept walking.

The two walked through the doorway and entered a room full of seating and a display of food around the edges. Ranboo stopped at a comfy, padded booth and insisted to y/n that she sit down.

"So what would you like?" Ranboo asked. "Oh no, buddy I brought my wallet I'm paying for-" y/n got stopped by Ranboo asking again what she wants. "I'll get the chili burrito but I'm not letting you-" she started to stand up, but saw the boy walk away in the direction of all the food.

Y/n couldn't do anything but sit down and smile.

A minute later, the boy came back with two burritos and handed one of them to y/n. They both walked out the door and headed outside for the water fountain. "So how much were they?" the girl asks. "Why should I tell you?" Ranboo looked down at her smirking. "Ugh, how dare you!" she said in a sarcastic tone, "I need to pay you back dummy!" y/n continued.

Ranboo smiled again and chuckled, "there is no way I will let you do that missy." Y/n giggled at the fact he called her that, "fine then."

The two were walking as their hands brushed together, y/n looked down at their hands when Ranboo pointed his vision toward her. The girl looked then looked up at him then back down and interlocked their pinky fingers.

The boy then smiled at her and let go to hold her hand properly. Butterflies were racing in y/n's stomach as she almost started choking on her burrito with Ranboo's sudden movement.

A few steps later they turned the corner of the containers and sat down on the bench in front of the water piece, still with their hands intertwined. The girl took a bite of her burrito and placed her head on Ranboo's shoulder again.

"Beautiful," the boy spoke. "I know right? It's so vintage and pretty. Also the clear water too" y/n added. Ranboo's head tilted down to face the girl and said, "You know I'm not talking about the fountain, right?"

_________________________________________

A/N:

I am finally getting to an interesting part of the story!!

I have some plans for the next chapter but not fully planned out.

Hope ya'll are having a fantastic new year, make sure to take care of yourselves.

CYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

- REM :))

_________________________________________

1,435 words