15. 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆

_________________________________________

!! NO CW !!

_________________________________________

"So when are they getting here?" Tommy pestered the girls. Y/n checked her watch and realized that they could leave now knowing Wilbur will probably be there already with one of the others. "Well Tommy we could leave now before you get bored out of your mind" Y/n replied, saying the last part sarcastically. "Niki? Is there anything else we need to do before we leave or are we right to go?" She then asked. Niki shook her head, "Nope, let's go!".

The group gets in the car and heads to the airport, Ranboo pipes up and asks, "Did you guys plan everything? Who's even coming?". The girls smiled, y/n then turned around to look at him, "You'll see very soon, don't worry about it." The Jeep pulled into a park as the four of them walked into the entry and directed themselves to the arrival gates. Tommy's eyes widened as he saw Wilbur and a shorter male standing next to him, proceeding to dash over to them and hug the shorter one.

Ranboo smiles and catches the short brunette after Tommy releases the squeezing, "Hey nice to see you, man!" Wilbur says. "Yeah, you too bro" Ranboo replies. Wilbur walks forward towards Y/n, she immediately wrapped her arms around him and mumbled, "Thank you so much for all this, I cannot express how-" he pulled her away. "It's alright, any time," he then raised his voice a little to let the whole group  know what he was about to say, "by the way guys, Phil and Cara are on their way, they'll be here in around an hour." The boys cheered but got silenced by the sound of a plane landing right outside.

They all wait, expecting one of their friends to walk out from the arrival gates with their bags, they get impatient and start chatting until Wilbur sees a few familiar faces. "Sap! Dream! Over here!" he waves, lucky he was tall so the two boys were able to spot him. They nodded at him then proceeded to get their baggage and met the group out of the arrival bay. "Hey I don't mean to be a burden or anything but I'm so down for sushi right now," said the blonde. The group agreed, walking a few meters back to the sushi restaurant behind them.

Niki calls Will to the back of the group with her and y/n, "So do you want to introduce y/n to any new faces?" she sarcastically asks. "Oh! Right, sorry my bad. That's Toby, the child that was with me, That's Clay, the one that wanted sushi, and the one with Clay is Nick." Wilbur says. Y/n got confused, hearing him say "Sap" and "Dream" earlier. "But why did you call them different names when you first saw them?" she asked. Wilbur proceeded to tell the girl that those were the usernames they used online and they used those names as nicknames.

"Also a few more people are coming, hmm... Cara, also called Puffy, and Phil obviously will arrive in a little bit. Then there's Karl and George, now I don't know when they are arriving, I just know that they haven't taken a plan down so we can meet them back at the bnb" Wilbur informed y/n. The girls were content with what they heard and sat down with the group. After a while of chatting, a man and a woman come up behind Tommy and scare him. It was obviously Phil and Cara, "OH! Phil! Puffy! Hi!" he shrieked. "Right everyone, are we all ready to go?" Will announced. The group murmured in agreement as they all headed out of the airport and back to the bnb.

As soon as all the vehicles were parked, everyone got out of the car and walked towards the front door, "Alright everyone! Get your bags out before we get too distracted!" Niki yelled. They did as she said and dumped their stuff in the middle of the living room. They all slumped onto the couch when they heard an extra car pull up. Everyone was inside, so it had to be Karl and George. Dream and Sapnap shot up and straight to the door, too excited to see who was on the other side they struggled with the handle until they pushed it open and almost toppled onto each other.

The car door opens and out steps a tall-ish brunette with fluffy hair, Sapnap runs out and squeezes him. "GEORGE!" Dream yells as another man steps out from the passenger side. Everyone is crowded at the front door trying to see who just arrived, and unfortunately y/n got there last and struggled to spot who was outside. Another door opened behind the passenger side, and everyone cleared the entryway letting y/n see who it was. She stepped forward to see nothing but beanie, wait. It was Alex. Y/n's heart started bouncing in her chest, she couldn't believe it. He stepped forward, arms open, letting the girl run into a hug.

They haven't seen each other in years, only recently through a screen. They pulled out from the hug to look at each other, y/n wiped her tears on her sleeve. Alex smiled, "I'm still taller," she giggled and pulled him in once more. "Oh shut up," she mumbled into his shoulder. Everyone clears the doorway to go back to the living room, Ranboo catches y/n's attention and gestures for her to follow, and she does. They walk in, with Alex's arm around her shoulder. They all once again slump onto the couch as Niki stands in front of them, "Alright! First of all, Cara! Y/n! With me." she insists. Puffy laughed, "Yeah we don't want no hoonin'" She looked over at y/n and Alex.

Laughter traced around the room as they tried to hold it in, making y/n confused. The laughter got interrupted by Tommy's obnoxious yelling, "Tubbo is with me!" he pointed. "What about Ranboo?" he asked. "Ugh! Fine, I guess Ranboo can join us," he responded. Ranboo rolled his eyes and stood with the two boys. Before anything else was said, Karl pulls Alex off y/n and Sapnap from Dream. "These two idiots are mine!" He demanded. George soon awkwardly laughed and said, "I- I guess I'm with you then," to Dream. The awkward silence soon disappeared when Wilbur commented, "I guess I'm in the parent's room then," he looked over to Phil, who was glaring at him.

Everyone scatters off to their rooms as y/n stays back to talk to Niki, still shocked because she didn't know about Alex, "Did you-?". She smiled, "Yep! Everyone knew." Y/n knew again she chose the right person to be her best friend. She started to get teary again, Niki stepped forward and caught y/n in yet another hug. "How about we unpack and chill," Niki suggested. Y/n agreed and ran up to find what room Cara chose.

The girls got settled and y/n walked out to find Ranboo. He was sitting back on the couch, so she decided to join him. She laid on him like they were before. He put his big hand on her head, slowly stroking her hair, y/n has never felt more comfortable with a man. "So what's going on between you and Alex?" he asked, a bit concerned. "Wha- what do you mean?" the girl asks. Ranboo continued, "I mean it might just be my paranoia but he was getting really close to you and-" Y/n smiled, "No, never would I ever dream of being with him. Or maybe, if he had your face, your beautiful eyes and your fluffy hair. Then there's a chance, yes." she joked.

A wave of relief washed over Ranboo as he stroked y/n's hair out of her face and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Butterflies flew all around the girl's stomach. The butterflies calmed down a little when Ranboo grabbed her hand and interlock their fingers. He was warm, like a big, fluffy teddy bear, but a giraffe in this situation. She looked up at Ranboo, already looking down at her with the softest gaze she had seen, and that was the last thing she saw before she closed her eyes.

______________________________________

A/N:

I AM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER

I just changed schools so I had to get used to that but I can ensure I worked on this in breaks and I feel like it was well worth it! I really hope you enjoy it and again I do apologize for the wait.

More chapters sooner as I won't have much on anymore 👍

((But I am auditioning for a musical so wish me luck!!))

Stay safe everyone! <3

- REM :))

______________________________________

1,440 words