12. 𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆?

______________________________________

!! CW !!

-- sᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ --

______________________________________

Y/n looks up and embarrassingly starts blushing, she felt something like never before, goosebumps, the nervous, but good kind. That was something new to her as she never could feel this way about anyone, except for maybe Alex a few times around.

Ranboo makes a movement and pulls out his phone, "W- what are you doing?" the girl asked. He ignored her until he pulled out the camera and replied, "Okay, look right here... I dare you to tell me that you don't see a beautiful young woman."

Y/n looks up at Ranboo and says "b- but the only person like that I see is you though." The young man sighs, and when y/n was looking away at him he snapped a picture of the two, Ranboo looking down at y/n, with her head on his shoulder.

"You see look at that," he murmured. Y/n looked at his phone and cringed at the sight of her reflection but traced her eyes over to who she was leaning on. "You see!" y/n started, "Look at this handsome hunk right there!" zooming in on the young man.

The two chuckled and realized they had left the call and ran out of the dorm without letting their friends know. "Should we-?" The girl spoke, "yeah" Ranboo interrupted. "It is getting pretty dark and a little chilly, oh wow those clouds yeah let's go" they both got up and followed one another to the girl's dorm room.

Ranboo and y/n got out of the elevator and were headed to y/ns room when they heard Tommy yelling, which that would be so loud since his room is all the way down the hall and you could hear him from the elevator.  His voice got a bit louder as they both stepped towards y/ns room and noticed that the door was slightly open and that was where the yelling was coming from.

Ranboo peaked in and saw Tommy on y/ns computer, still on call with Wilbur and Alex. "Umm, y/n?" Ranboo whispered. Y/n looked over, "I think you should see this" he continued. 

Y/n glanced around the room until she spotted Tommy mucking around with her stuff, her brows furrowed and her eyes widened in frustration as the door swung open with the doorknob hitting the cabinet built too close to the door. 

Tommy squealed and jumped back to see y/n standing in the doorway with no happy face. She stormed over to the boy and swivelled the chair around so both were face to face. Y/n then took the headphones off him and pushed the chair forwards, tipping Tommy off with a big thud.

"AUGH! Y/N WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR??" the boy squealed. "THE FUCK DO YOU THINK???" Y/n argued. "OKAY! Okay! Please. Just hear me out... I was just walking down to get some food when I saw that your door was open and I was going to go and close it and when I saw your open monitor I couldn't handle myself!"

Y/n rolled her eyes and said, "Maybe just shut the door next time and maybe be a little quieter, we could hear you from the elevator." Tommy mocked y/n and rolled his eyes back and said "Yeah yeah whatever, I'm guessing you two had a rough make-out sesh in the cleaner's cupboard." Ranboo walked over to Tommy, helping him up, and responded, "Well well very funny Tommy but we actually just went to the fountain," he paused, looked over to y/n, "nothing happened."

"So who's on the call anyways?" Ranboo asked. "Well right now it's Wilbur and Quackity, we could all just chat if you want." the boy replied. Y/n reached over to the headphone jack and unplugged it.