9. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑶𝒖𝒕

_________________________________________

!! CW !!

-- sᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ --
-- ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ --

_________________________________________

Ranboo (Mark) POV:

A few hours later, Tommy was feeling much better but was on crutches due to the slight pain in his abdomen, but he was still up for it. We walked out of the vicinity with Tommy and drove over to the theatres. One of the movies showing was the newest Marvel movie which I knew y/n loved Marvel so we all agreed to watch that. We got our snacks and drinks, then we got seated, waiting for the movie to start.

The ads were playing when we got an interruption. "This is an announcement from the national police department, prisoner Noah Davis has escaped from our hands and has headed toward town. We would advise you to stay in a safe, secure building. Thank you." It was Noah, from a few nights ago. Y/n's eyes widened in fear, she somehow knew him. A few moments later, the alarms started blaring and the big screen turned to a security camera showing that Noah was now inside the building. That was when I could really see the stress in her eyes.

An announcement came on stating that all occupants of this building needed to use the fire exit to free safety from the criminal. She grabbed my hand as well as Niki's hand after helping Tommy up. "GO!" Niki yelled, I nodded as I squeezed y/n's hands tighter and sprinted to the exit, y/n caught up but we were on the outside of the cluster. Tommy and Niki caught up as people made way for them to pass through as they saw Tommy was semi-disabled. Y/n and I tried to take the chance to squeeze through the small pathway but got pushed back out.

We saw everyone look behind themselves, and scream. I looked behind me to see that Noah was strangely walking towards the crowd, he obviously remembered y/n because he glared at me after seeing that I was holding hands with her, and she was not doing so well when she saw him. I looked back and saw Niki squeezing out of the crowd, she got closer to us and yelled over the crowd, "TOMMY FOUND HIS WAY TO THE CAR AND-" she paused as she saw Noah, recognizing him as well.

She jumped as she screamed, "Oh my god!! Y/N! LOOK OUT!!!" She tried to turn around but before she could, Noah was too close and tugged on y/n's hair, almost ripping it out and hitting the back of her head on the floor dangerously rough. "Hey, asshole! Remember me?" Niki yelled to get his attention while I helped y/n up. He slowly walked unsteadily towards Niki and said, "Ohh yes!" He then turned to y/n, "so I see you brought your little friend! But who's this guy?"

I was so pissed, he dared to do that to y/n, and come back to do something probably worse to both her and Niki. So I responded, "Heh, I am someone you are going to wish you had never met," Noah didn't seem intimidated by that, I didn't expect him to but then my fist gave in and gave him a nice uppercut to the jaw, sending some blood out of his mouth and possibly a tooth. Also knocking his huge body to the ground.

Y/ and Niki screamed for me as Noah got quite angry and was getting up again. "Hey y/n! ... Step back in, or the big guy gets it!" he yelled as he pulled me into a tight headlock. Y/n trembled as she gently shook Niki off her arm to keep her safe, as she stepped in, I took the chance to use the back of my foot to knock in his legs, and he fell, unlocking his tight grip from my neck.

I zoomed over to y/n, lightly pushing her out the door. Noah came running after us, but my fighter instincts kicked in, punching him again, and jamming his foot in the heavy-duty exit door, trapping him inside. We left him as the cop's mess. "So who the hell was that? Looked like you guys knew each other," I stated.

"Toxic ex," she replied, that's all she needed to say, "and when I say toxic, I mean toxic" it sounds like he was, considering what he did that one night. Y/n explained more as we headed back to Tommy.

But Tommy didn't listen to Niki and got out of the car, almost tripping over as he stumbled towards us. We ran at him so he wouldn't fall. "What the fuck took you guys so long??" Tommy accused. We all looked at each other with stress in our eyes, then broke the ice on him. Tommy became horrified but we eventually got him back in the car to drive somewhere that wasn't around this area of HIM.

Y/n suggested we get some ice cream to chill our nerves ((pun! tehee)) We all agreed and drove to the nearest ice cream parlor. Y/n and Niki asked why I got so mad when Noah threatened them, "Well I just get really protective over my friends and loved ones," I replied. Tommy then tried to talk but blaring sirens interrupted him. "Wow!" Niki chuckled, "Yeah!" Y/n chimed in, "what an eventful day out, am I right?"

_________________________________________

A/N:

I apologize to whoever was waiting for the next chapter. I got a little bit stuck and distracted.

I am a bit stuck for the next chapter but I will do my best to figure everything out :))

Also, this was kinda just another filler chapter explaining more about the past chapters. (His name and why he was there)

Take care of yourselves, ily <33 (also it's Rem now, not Tigerr, if you don't follow my Twitter)

- REM :))

_________________________________________

954 words