Midnight Gaming

3rd P.O.V

It was a late night in the lair. Patrol had finished and all of the brothers had entered their respective room. Curfew had passed and everyone's close to sleep. But as the moon rises, struggles can be heard from a certain terrapin's room. Donatello, known s the genius, can be heard cussing and raging over a game. His hands moves swiftly over the keyboard and mouse, seems like he encountered a difficult opponent. Frustation is written all over his face. And after contesting for awhile, he decided to bring out his secret weapon. He opened his computer's terminal and typed in a command. "Let's see what you can do against this..... Evil chuckle."

Donnie tapped enter, and as soon as he did. He started getting kill notifications from his game. He activated an aimbot cheat. Guess that he was under so much pressure, he had gotten worst at the game. He still had to be careful, to try and not make it obvious that he is using cheats. After all, this was his main account. "Hahahha! Try and beat me now, XxPizzaJezuzxX!" And his room was filled with repeated 'evil laughs'.

And on the other side of the screen. Sat an irritated player. "Oh hell nah, no way they got that good in under a minute. They're hacking!" Sitting on the chair in front of the computer was a girl named Y/N. A highschool student currently staying at her friend's house, playing some games on her computer. "Aw chill out dude! No need to get angry, it's just a game." And sitting next to her was another girl named April O'Neil. She was trying to fill out an essay for school next week. Although it's a Saturday, she insisted that they should do homework. Y/N on the other hand thinks that Saturdays are for having fun. So she decided to play an online pvp game, only to encounter some cheap hacker ruining her fun. "You wouldn't understand April, being spawn camped isn't fun." The game round has ended and the data screen popped up. Bootyyyshaker9000 had 23 kills, 19 being Y/N. "Fuck you, Bootyyyshaker9000. Who the hell even names themselves that...." April froze, her pencil fell out of her hands. She turned her head towards her friend on the computer. "I'm sorry, what'cha say?" "Umm, Fuck Bootyyyshaker9000?" April froze for a moment at shot a glance at the screen. A player with a purple circuit borad PFP. She knows him....

"What? What's up?" April stood silent for a long time, and now her friend is worried. "Oh nothing, I just know the guy." April gave a soft smirk. Y/N now feels rageful. "Oh you do?! Teach him a lesson for me will ya!? Or setup a meeting for us so I can punch them myself!" "Chill Y/N, calm down. The real guy wouldn't be able to survive your punches. I'll just tell him to knock it off." April picked up her dropped pencil and started cleaning up her books. She told Y/N that it's late already and that they should go to sleep. Y/N digress for awhile but agreed soon. Fighting a hacker can be tiring. Off to bed she goes.

Back to the flipside, sat Donatello on his computer, commending himself for his victory for the rival pkayer has gone offline. "Bet he raged quit because of my AWESOME coding skills, chuckle" A soft buzzing can be heard, it seems like a notification has reached his phone. He picked it up, to be alerted that it's already 3 a.m. He had so much fun, he had forgotten time. Even though sleep isn't his favorite activity, he still needs atleast an hour of sleep. He activated his alarm and went to bed. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.