Sleepover!

I was minding my own business today, the usual. Getting pizza for the guys, hanging out with Y/N. The usual.

But apparently, things are different today. 

I remember giving Y/N, Donnie's diary log, which was very personal and informative, and apparently she listened to it. And I mean all off it. 

It was a few gigabytes? How often was she listening to it? 

She came up to me yesterday at class break, and asked me questions?

She started to ask me questions about Donnie. 

And when I confronted her, she said it was for research purposes?

She rambled on how she just needs to know about him so that she can make sure he's the right one for me. 

Which is odd.......

I know how to take care of myself, thank you very much. 

She started asking about his favorite pastimes, favorite song, favorite food. 

Which was very suspicious.......

She had the audacity to say that it determines his personality. 

And she goes on with some astrology sign bullshit.

I thought she HATED astrology signs. 

And today, I'm gonna find out what's wrong......

I'm gonna have a sleepover at her house today. 

It's gonna be my first time at her house, hopefully.......

I'll make a good impression.

Hope her parents don't hate me........

She mentioned a few times that her mother is very strict......

Oh boy......

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

I'm at her doorstep now, why do I suddenly feel nervous?

"Snap out of it April, this is Y/N's house, y'know her. There's nothing to worry about......."

I wish I can convince myself it's alright. My legs are trembling......

But I need to do this…

April knocked on the door, shouting out Y/N's name. But silence prevailed, for the only thing that can be heard are barks.

Y/N heard the barks from her room and came running down the stairs. She had to leash the dog first before letting April in. 

She then opened the door to see her best friend (most likely only friend), April. 

She invited her inside and walked with her upstairs. 

April seems to be afraid of the dog, it looks more like a coyote than a dog. 

After the girls arrived in the bedroom, Y/N brought out some snacks and was rambling about a movie that they were gonna watch. 

April is really intrigued by the offer, but she remembered what her intentions today were. 

"Umm, Y/N, you sure you don't wanna talk about something else?"

"Huh?"

"Oh, y'know. Or maybe someone?"