Confrontation

"My voice?"

"You were silent the entire time, not even moving from that spot. But when you asked for coffee...... "

"I got a little hint."

"I was about to ask before you......"

"I, Hurt. You......"

"I said don't worry about it. Your reaction was valid."

"I just wasn't......."

… 

"Expecting......"

"Something horrendously vile?"

"No, No! Not that that, it's just that I didn't....." 

"Didn't?"

"Umm, never mind. It's stupid anyway."

"Oh. Ok then."

… 

… 

… 

… 

… 

… 

"Why are you not afraid of me?"

"Hmm?"

"Like I'm a monster, I'm weird, and I'm certainly not human."

… 

… 

… 

"Why aren't you running from me?"

… 

Please tell me..... 

… 

"Would you really like to know?"

"Yes please! Tell me!"

She sighed and stood up. She signed to follow her, and so I did. She went downstairs and told me to go down as well. But, shouldn't her family be awake at this time? It's 8:52? My tech bo said so. 

Speaking of my tech, I should probably gear up before I leave. My softshell is giving me more disadvantages right now. And who knows how her family will react, preparation is peak for survival. 

I walked back to the room to get my gear back, she still didn't do anything with it. It's just there on the bedside. Makes me really wonder if I should've pinned her down. Now I feel really bad....... 

Now that I think of it, I attacked her because she knew my name. I never really caught her name. I would probably ask if it was a better condition. 

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

I walked downstairs with her waiting at the bottom. Seems like I took too much time getting my gear back. Once I'm down, she motioned for me to continue following her. 

Surprisingly, her house was really quiet. I don't even hear white noises. 

She opened a cabinet of some sorts and pulled out a box. It had a dull red pattern on its center core. She unlocks the box to hand me a brooch. A cloaking brooch?! The one Sunita had?! 

"Wait wait wait, why do you have this??"

"Well I-"

"I, umm."