Preparations

“So you agree with the location? If not, I have some backups we could look for." I talked to the communication device. I am currently conversing with Y/N, my soon-to-be girlfriend. Or soon-to-be ex-friend, depending on how this date goes. I sure hope that it will be the first choice. I've run multiple scenarios and theories on the possibilities of the first choice, the chances are close to 83%. But it's not 100, and that's what scares me. I want it to be perfect, the best date she'll ever experience.

I just need to think of ways to increase my chances. Right now, we're talking about the place. I've highlighted multiple locations that have the perfect environment connecting to the time, but it seems like I'll have to cross a few out. She's willing to explore, but there are some locations that she deems quote on quote dangerous. I've checked multiple times on the crime rates and casualties rating, and it doesn't seem to be high in any possible way. 

She mentioned that some of her relatives live in a few of these places, those relatives that despise her appearance. Hates her for being her, hates her for being human. I suspect that they're all blind. For who could really hate such a goddess like Y/N herself. She's a one in a billion. Or if I were to be more precise, one in 7.753 billion. I doubt there are other actual people who are human and yokai blood. Unless, they are by her blood. Considering that they're the only family in the Hidden City that's mixed. 

I have managed to find a suitable location we can spend our time on, and with her agreement. That is the spot. For the time, it's up to her. I'll be willing to vacate my schedule for this date, so I just asked her what time she can. 

After the time and location was set, she ended the call. She has some business to attend to, and so do I. I don't want to dress rudely, so I think I'll go with something formal. Maybe a tuxedo of some sort, and I'm not one to own a tuxedo. But I do know who does. Sigh, I might regret talking to him. I swear to the one and only living aristocats that I will not hesitate to take matters into my own hands. 

I walked out of my room, locking the doors behind me. And I marched towards my lovely brother's room, I kinda wished I didn't have to. His curtains were locked, so I decided to knock. If I don't act kindly, he surely will not help. Just this once will I tolerate his nonsense. 

"Leonardo? I require your assistance." The curtains opened up slowly, revealing my heinous repulsive brother. His face already had that irritating smug. "Hello brother, how may I help you?" He said, trying to imitate my vocabulary superiority. He had his arms on his hips, one hip more sided than the other. I swear to the deities that he's gay. 

"I was wondering if you have owned a tuxedo by my size. Something either purple or black, both fits." The fact that his eyes grew larger signals to me that he has something else to say. He starts shaking his fans, acting like it's fanning him. "Oh my god, is this for a date!?" He says jumping around, I regret saying anything. 

"I have just the perfect outfit, come in!" He says as he dragged me inside. He opens his closet to reveal at least 5 tuxedo suits. "Why do you have all this?" He giggles to himself, "I gotta be prepared, DonTron. But never would I think I'd see the day where you'd be going out on a date." What was that supposed to mean? What was that supposed to signify? 

"Oh! I gotta tell the others, they'd be so happy to hear this news." I held his hand before he went running, this man is really getting on my nerves. "Don't, this is only between me and the girl. I don't want you or the others interrupting the date." He pouts, he's trying to play the victim role. "Oh come on, we just want to help you. I have a few dating tips that I can share."

"No, Nardo. I'd like to do this myself. Without any of your tips, you don't even date, how are you supposed to know tips?"

"Coaches don't play, Donnie. And why not? I can help really well."