Hangout Time

'Well, this is certainly a weird bunch'

We are currently at a food center at the mall, Big Red and Tangerine were apparently really hungry. They ordered half the menu with April's money and munched most of everything down in under minutes. Thankfully, big sis brought her wallet with her. She paid for everything that the others ordered, along with the things Big Red and Tangerine ordered. April tried paying her back, but she insisted. April was very thankful indeed.

We ate at a Japanese themed restaurant, something April and her brothers were very used to. Sunita was excited to taste the food items alongside me and Reika. I've never actually had Japanese cuisine before, or maybe I did but I couldn't remember. I really like the mochi we had for dessert, it was so sweet and chewy that I couldn't help but take a few extra minutes finishing my portion. We also had some sake, or at least Reika and Neon did. Big Red kept scolding Neon about drinking it, saying that he's not old enough to do so and yet Neon completely ignored his warning. He ended up getting drunk after two cups, so GD ended up giving him some type of pill so he'd get sober.

We decided to go and explore the entertainment level upstairs, and Big Red had to leave last due to his large figure. Neon was very excited about going to the entertainment section, shouting things like the fashion store that he wanted to see. He kept throwing his blonde hair back every time GD tried to contest him in his looks. He alongside Tangerine would keep running in and out of the stores, either with checks or nothing at all. They tried to use April's card but Reika covered for her once again. She saved a lot from her side job at college. She even bought me a few things as well, nothing out of the ordinary. She had always liked treating me to things, usually snacks.

There was this one fashion store that grabbed everyone's attention. They had everything, if I could have a say. Sunita got herself a nice pink dress, April found herself a nice leather jacket with a sakura flower design etched on the sleeves, Cassandra found some nice leather combat boots, and the brothers found their own set of clothing. Personally, I found a nice pair of clothing by my aesthetic which was in my favorite color and theme. But at the end of it all, the so-called twins were fighting about their outfit choices.

"You may be my twin, Do- I mean, GD, but you can never contest against my beauty." Neon says as he switches his hair back again. He's a funny guy, always cracking up jokes every once in a while. GD seems really irritated by the comment, he kept fighting back against his brother's words. "Well I have you know that my taste is one with the latest fashion trends. Your style is far too basic to even be called fashion." Neon gasps, placing a hand at his heart as if he was shot. "Basic? You're basic I'll have you know. My taste in fashion is what the people never thought they could have, and your fashion is just shit-copies of the classics." GD reacted the same way Neon did before. I didn't exactly think that this is a topic worth fighting and I think a few others noticed that as well. April and Big Red stepped in with me to try and stop them but it was no use really. Instead, April told Reika and Tangerine to try and find some new sets for them to try out. It was mostly to keep the little one distracted so he doesn't have to witness the ongoing fight.

"Come on you doofus bunch, let's not fight about who looks better. It's obviously me." April stated, trying to get their attention. And yet they didn't bat an eye, instead Neon spoke out whilst still looking at GD, "Well you're a girl. Every girl is a natural queen, men like GD on the other hand, not so much." That remark only added fuel to the fire, causing Big Red to step in between both of them to make them stop. These boys act like man babies, I swear to god.

"If you guys don't stop that, I'm gonna throw you guys out of the mall." Red growls towards both of them in his hands. He placed them down after they decided to stop. Physically. They still bickered, but much more silently. This is natural, I guess. Every pair or bundle siblings have their long fights, it just so happens that theirs were about fashion. Tangerine and Reika came back later with a few selections of outfits. Tangerine changed his fit as well, into a very colorful selection.

"Hey guys! Look at what I got us!" Tangerine says as he shows off a few outfits. The day went on as we all left with a few new choices of colors on their fabric. We decided to try and watch a movie, sadly, Sunita couldn't join us as she hates the cold. And I could agree that the theater is quite the freezer. Cassandra had to leave as well, saying stuff like she's missing a black sale or something like that. Whatever that meant, she has her reasons. That just means less to pay, more things for me to get after everyone leaves. We did a headcount for the tickets, and April and Reika left to get the strips of paper. Everyone else was in the waiting room, and I was talking with Big Red.

"It's just that I look really scary, but I'm actually really nice. At least, I really hope so."

"Aww, you are, big guy. Don't listen to what they say about it."

"Yea, I guess you're right."

Big Red was venting a little bit about his insecurities, which makes me worry a bit that he didn't talk to his brother about this. He's a really big guy for his age, far bigger than dad. So I can see where it's coming from. He also started ranting on how sometimes his younger brothers don't listen to him at all and they proceed to get themselves in trouble. He's scared for them and he is just burned out from all of it. I could only relate on a smaller note, I never exactly knew how difficult I was to deal with. Reika is the older sister, and I'm probably that irritating younger one. But she loves me very much and does her best for me. I could only say that Big Red is doing the same for his brothers. So I comforted him with what I know. He was just pleased that I had listened to him. But as soon as we finished talking, we heard more bickering coming from the other side of the waiting room. It was Tangerine, Neon, and GD. Kinda makes me wonder what GD stands for. But we kinda have a problem to resolve now. And we have to be quick, or April might get really angry at them.

"Hey hey hey, what's the problem here?" Big Red stated as he broke up their small circle. Separating them was a smart choice at the moment. The three youngins all looked at him. Faces are different from each other, what the hell were they fighting about?

"I was trying to inform GD here that he is far too arrogant for a man with no bitches."

"I'll have you know that I do have a bitch, I don't see you with one do we now?"

"She isn't with you know is she?"

"The entire point we went on this trip with April was to cheer you up. Because your sorry ass couldn't understand shit like feelings."

"At least I tried, you were the person that ruined everything!"

"It was going so well on that picnic, I reserved a floating plate, I dressed in that stupid tuxedo in your color code, I even had picked out her favorite pastry. But you decided to call in the middle of it all."

"You just can't be patient, huh? You had such horrible timing that you called multiple times while we were talking."

"Once again, evident by the fact that you started a fight with me because you were bored."

"I wasn't starting fights, you just assumed I was because you expect yourself to understand everything."
"But guess what? You don't, and you never will."

The fight went on and on and on, until Tangerine shouted both of them back to their places. Big Red went and scolded them after and finished just in time for April and Reika to come back. They handed each of us our tickets and we headed to the studio to watch our movie. It started out with ads as a little filler before the movie actually starts, and it just gave me some time to think. I thought a bit about that date that GD specified, it kinda reminded me of the date I had with Donatello. I hope he's alright, I don't want him beating himself up for that date. It wasn't his fault, it was mostly my paranoia speaking to him then. I don't want his brothers to hate him because he neglected them for me, I just don't feel like that's right. And now I kinda regret shouting at him that day, I should've kept my temper a little bit more in control.

A loud sound resonated in the room as the movie started, snapping me out of my little thought bubble. Which I really needed, I don't want to be engulfed by bad thoughts today. Today is about hanging out with my big sister and my BFF and her brothers. Maybe cheer myself up a bit. We'll work things out soon, I just need Donatello to find his priorities, and it will not be me.