Chapter 004

Chapter 004: Now your mess is mine

Find something to do, alone

I can be a little bit cold

Techno sighed after hearing his phone go off for what seemed like the thousandth time that day

Techno sighed after hearing his phone go off for what seemed like the thousandth time that day. All of his friends had been trying to get him to join them in their streams or videos.

"I uploaded a new mod into minecraft, you should come play it with us" Tommy had said.

"I'm doing a new 100 player challenge, you can join it'll be fun" Wilbur tried as well.

"We're gonna do a jackbox stream and we need one more player" Ranboo said.

As fun as it all sounded, Techno just wanted to lay in bed. He kept rereading Kioshi's letter, she would be home soon, a few days before Christmas. He didn't mean to he cold and distant with his friends, and he didn't like dwelling in his feelings.

Reluctantly, Techno got out of bed, maybe a walk with Floof would help him clear his thoughts.

⋱ ↠ ⋨ ❦ ⋩ ↞ ⋰

At Madam Miller's Academy for the Deaf...

⋰ ↠ ⋨ ❦ ⋩ ↞ ⋱

"I'm telling you guys!" Silas insisted, "I'm gonna become the world's greatest deaf drummer!"

"Yea and i'll be in a cheesy hallmark movie, playing the rich city girl who goes to the country for a week and falls in love with the farmer boy" Maeve teased.

"Which Hallmark movie is that?" Kioshi asked.

"All of them." Maeve said seriously, making Kioshi giggle.

"Okay tease me all you want but you'll regret it when i'm up on stage, looking over thousands, no, MILLIONS of my fans!" Silas signed with a big smile, looking off and daydreaming.

"I believe in you Silas, you're already really talented!" Kioshi praised.

"Thank you Kioshi, this is why you're my favorite" Silas said, grinning at Maeve who was giving him a glare.

Suddenly an arm slung over Kioshi's shoulder, the owner attached to it plopping next to her.

"Go away Asahi before I cut your ears off and feed them to Pickle." Maeve threatened and Asahi grimaced while removing his arm from Kioshi.

"Have them, they don't work anyways" Asahi sighed before turning to Kioshi, "So about our deal..."

"There is no deal Asahi, i'm not going to the dance with you." Kioshi signed, moving away from Asahi.

"I think if you don't want me spilling the secret of that Techno guy to my father, who will tell your dad, then we do have a deal." Asahi said with a mischievous smirk.

"woah woah woah" Silas cut in "why do you want to go to the dance with Kioshi anyways? I thought you didn't like her like that"

"I don't particularly want to, but if I want the boys to not tease me for not having a date I need to find someone good enough to go with me"

"i'll go with you then" Silas said with a shrug and Maeve and Kioshi gaped at him. "What? you two were planning on going together anyways."

Asahi looked over Silas carefully, "Fine, but please tell me you have something other than old ripped band shirts."

"Hey, leave the being pretty to me." Silas said while crossing his arms over his shirt. Asahi rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Thank you Silas, but you didn't have to do that" Kioshi said frowning slightly but Silas only shrugged.

"What are friends for?"