Chapter 10

April 25th 2250

I need to get this information to Eraser. 

I turn quickly and press a button just as a group of thugs surrounded me. I didn't take much time to berate myself, already thinking i could've seen this coming,

How did this happen? 

How could I make such a mistake?

A few minutes earlier.

The moon shone through the window revealing a figure with a hand on his face, scars scattering his neck and crazed eyes peaking through the fingers. A man made of purple mist stood next to him, only a suit shown below his neck.

"I hope everything is ready Kiroguri?" The figure asks, turning towards the mist known as Kirogiri.

"Yes Tomura, all the members are on standby waiting for your command." His voice sounded distorted, like there was more than one person talking.

I stood in the corner, unknown to the people talking. Kirogiri and Tomura, I still don't know enough to leave or stop them.

"Has the informant got what we want?" Tomura starts.

"We shall see Tomura." As he says this a portal opens and a person walks through wearing a purple suit and a cigar in his mouth. 

A teleportation quirk it seems. I felt a small sense of exhaustion at the realisation.

"Shigiraki, how have you been?" He asks, the playful tone dancing on his tongue.

"Just give us the information so we can leave this place." His irritation was painfully obvious to those around him.

"The information about a vigilante, Horu." He sighs. "It's hard to find information about a man such as him, most of the stuff I could find was basic info known to the public. He's good enough to leave no trace back to him. However, I'm certain that he used to have a connection to another vigilante use to be known as Stendhal, now he goes by Stain, the hero killer. I suggest you start there." My eyes narrow, how did they find that out?

Stain used to be my mentor, he taught me as much about fighting as he could for a few months but he soon he started to try and kill heroes, something about purging the world of fakes. I tried to stop him but I was too weak back then, so I trained harder and harder so the day I face him I could beat him.

Tomura seemed angry and walks over to the table and places five fingers on top. The table starts to decay, like the gate at UA. He must've been the one to start the attack while Kirogiri got the information. 

It was easy to put the information together, these were the ones who declared war.

Soon enough they each walk back through a portal. I need to get this information to Eraser. Just as I drop down and press the button, a group of 20 thugs surrounded me. I let out a grunt of annoyance.

They must've know i would be here.

No one made a move to attack, only on guard for a possible attack. I can't wait for Eraser to get here, something bad could happen.

I lock eyes with one of the thugs and start sprinting towards him. After making a quick plan I slowly dispatch of the thugs. 

I jump up and do the same move against Iida and slam him into the ground before turning to grab a punch from my side before slamming my fist into his jaw, knocking him out. Before he can fall over I jump on him and leap onto the next thug wrapping my legs around his neck and swinging my body so he lands his back on the floor with me on top, slamming my elbow into his head.