Chapter 12

April 28th 2250

After the attack we were given two days rest, during those two days I spent my time with Clara and Rumi. Katsuki still wants some space so I've given it to him.

The league hasn't made any moves, no one's been recruited and they haven't attacked anywhere.

It's as if they popped out of existence.

Walking back into school was calm, no one recognised me or Rumi and after that night we've been closer than ever, not wanting to leave each other's touch, so people didn't want to bother our moment.

Once our train arrived at the train station we started walking towards UA hand in hand once again. When we arrived, our classmates all stared at me with admiration and a touch of fear. I motion for Rumi to sit down while I walk to the podium.

"I would like to apologise for how I acted in the USJ, if any of you have any fears about me as president, I understand and will step down from my position and someone else can take it." I wait for them to respond.

"If anything, I think your the best person for this class to be president." I look up, Katsuki. I send a soft smile at him.

A few seconds pass a more classmates agree.

"Yeah man! What you did was to protect us. There's not a better quality for a class president!" Some nod at Kirishima in agreement.

"While what you did was scary, you will forever have our thanks for protecting us." The usually silent Tokoyami had spoken out to me. I feel a small smile invade my face before I speak.

"Thank you everybody, for trusting me to be your class president."

After a few minutes, Aizawa walks in, bandages around his arms and legs. I notice his eyes roll over everyone in the room before lingering on me for a few extra seconds, showing regret in his actions.

"Mister Aizawa? Are you sure your ok to be back so early?" Tsu exclaims, most of the class asking the same thing.

"My well being doesn't matter. What matters is that the fight isn't over." He pauses, causing most of the class to tense, more villains? "The UA sports festival is arriving and it is being held in two weeks."

So it's still being held. What is Nezu thinking?

Not only could they attack, which would be highly unlikely due to the amount of pros, but this gives time for the villains to analyse their quirks for future attacks.

"Once a year, three times at your school life, this isn't a chance you want to miss."

"But sir, we were just attacked, are you sure it's still safe?" Kaminari Denki starts, getting a few shouts of agreement.

"Apparently Nezu sees this as a moment to show the world we are still strong and that a villain attack won't keep us down." He lets out a sigh, probably having the same thoughts as me.

"Before we continue, Izuku, can we talk outside?" Murmurs erupt in the class.

Once outside I stare at him with bored eyes, already knowing what he wanted to say. A minute had passed and he still hadn't said anything.

"Are you gonna say anything?" My bored tone matches my eyes. He seems to flinch.

"Yes, I wanted to say sorry. I shouldn't have questioned you. After thinking it over in the hospital I realised how important your actions were, so for that I am sorry." He stares me in the eyes. "In truth, I consider you a friend and I don't want to lose our partnership over something soo trivial."

"I accept your apology, just don't question me again." I took a moment to think, staring at Aizawa with slight fondness. "I do consider you a friend you know? Not many people have heard I was quirkless and stayed around when I met you, so thank you." I didn't take any time to hear a response before walking back into the class.