Chapter 31

18th June 2250

"Thanks for agreeing Izuku, even though your still recovering, it's been a real help to understand your biology." I give a small nod a I look down at my body. They had given my a hospital gown but I had thrown it away as quick as possible, revealing my body covered in bandages around my shoulder and leg. Other than that I only had a pair of boxers on.

"It's no problem, is there anything about me that you can share?" I ask curious, after returning back to the hospital recovery girl had filled me in about the test on my blood and had asked for some more once I had recovered consciousness.

"There is some things." She grabs a nearby clipboard. "You muscle and bone density and just over 5x the amount of a normal human. It helped with your landing which is why you haven't broken any bones from the fight. Your immune system also works 4-5x the amount than normal. You already know about your blood but after a closer look I found out that they are able to cipher through the air, making the oxygen in your body more pure, which helps in your muscles more specifically. Your brainwave activity also signifies that it works faster than even Nezu's which explains your high IQ." I look towards the door and see as it opens slightly and watch as a large Ōkī walks in, his tail wagging as he sees me.

"Hey buddy, has recovery girl been treating you well." He lets out a small bark as I look over to recovery girl. "Sorry, is there anything else?"

"Not that I can see. Don't worry I've taken all the tests I need so you are free to go once you've gotten some clean clothes to leave in." I give my thanks and watch as she leaves. I let out a small sigh and look over to Ōkī.

"Can you shrink for a while. Your too big to fit on this bed." He lets out another bark as he starts to slowly shrink and jumps up onto the bed, crawling into my lap. I give him a few pats and reach over to my phone on the bedside table.

I open my texts and message Katsuki, asking for him to bring me some clothes. He doesn't take long to reply so I give him my address for him to pick up my clothes. I would ask Rumi but she has been asked to stay at police station for a few days until school starts again for her security. After another two hours of waiting with Ōkī, Katsuki arrives with a smug grin on his face.

"I've brought you some clothes." He says passing a backpack over to me.

"Took your time." I tease.

I move into the small bathroom and open the bag.

"What."

I hear him laugh outside the door at my reaction.

After a few painful minutes of putting on the clothes I go out, meeting Katsuki. He lets out a loud laugh at me.

"Next training session, I'm gonna break your wrists and force you to use your quirk." I have a deadly edge to my voice and see him seize up. I look over myself and sigh.

Katsuki had bought me a bright pink shirt and trousers, covered in the hello kitty logo. I give him a small glare.

"I'm going to break you." He starts to sweat a small amount under my glare. I look over to Ōkī and see him trying to cover his face in the ground, trying to hide his grin. I let out a sigh.

"Let's go."

I feel my eye twitch as I'm signing out. The look on the nurses face at my appearance gave her a small laugh which set Katsuki off again. I hear him laugh behind me as I'm signing out, causing my to glare infront of me, scaring the nurse slightly. I feel the people around me giving a sweat drop at the scene infront of them.

As we walk through the street I feel the stares of everyone around us while Katsuki is using his hand to cover his mouth horribly. Having a larger Ōkī on his chain lead probably made me look even more ridiculous. It probably didn't help that everyone now knew I was Horu.