Chapter 46

31st July 2245

"Why did you do this?!" I plunge my sword into my opponents forearm as he shouts at me while I swing my other fist into his jaw, knocking him back. I pull out my blade but before I can continue it's kicked away several meters. I feel a fist slam into my bruised face as I start throwing two quick jabs which were dodged and complete it with a wild haymaker. Before it can land my enemy ducks down underneath it and give me an uppercut into my gut.

I let out a groan. I feel him grab onto my head and pulling me into his knee. My head gets dazed as I fall to the ground.

"Why did you do this?!" His voice pierces out to me. I look up and see tears ready to fall from his eyes. "You should've never left Japan!" He starts running back to me as I lay on the floor. "This is for killing my father!"

31st July 2250

I snap my eyes open and sit up abruptly, reaching my hand to the side and grabbing a familiar handle before standing out of the bed and moving my arms in a defensive posture. I scan the room for a quick second and feel myself relax. I feel a deep sigh exit my lip.

5 years.

I look back to my empty bed before getting dressed. Once I'm finished I look out the window to see the sun just starting to pierce through the blinds. The clock on my bedside table tells me the time and I make my way down to the common room.

"Mornin' bro." I look to my side to see Kirishima and give him a small nod as I step inside the elevator. As we wait for the elevator to reach the common room I collect myself. These memories, they taught me a lot, but it changed the way I see the world. I've never been soo angry in my life.

So angry that it made me take one.

I shake my head, trying to rid these thoughts and go make breakfast. I can't think of this right now.

I have a long day ahead off me.

31st July 2245

I feel his hand grip the top of my vest and pull me up. I watch as his fingers slowly reach up to the fabric off my mask.

"Let's see who killed my father." With one swift tug, the mask came off. I see his eyes widen in shock as his grip on me falters. "No." He whispers. "No, how can you! Be a child!" He takes a few steps back as I kneel down and catch my breath, a few coughs escaping.

I stand up straight, staring him in the eye. I finally have enough time to take in his appearance. He had dark brown eyes that held a fierce glare. Unkept Dark brown hair that would usually be brushed to the side. His lips were slightly parted, bearing his teeth to me. He was in a loose dress shirt with dark navy blue trousers and had thrown away the blazer and tie the moment he saw me. His quirk was moulding a light blue glow along his limbs, making him faster and stronger by a fraction.

"Who I am, doesn't matter. You're father." I feel the malice drip from my tongue. "The president. After what he's done. What he did. He deserved everything that's come to him. If I have to, you will fall along side him Antoni." I see his eyes harden into a glare. He starts to charge again in a blind rage. I start running in retaliation and let out a hoarse scream as he does the same. Tonight will be the end of a war.

31st July 2250

"Izuku!" I lift my head and hand up as I catch something to see Aizawa looking at me. "Please stay with the class." I give him a small nod and pass back the marker he threw. Some chuckles ring out through the class as we continue the lesson.

I let out a quiet sigh as I sit back down. Good job for not thinking about it. I bring my hand to my head and lightly smack my forehead.

After Class