Chapter 30

"Show the world that pathetic form 'Symbol of Peace'" All For One's voice booms over the battlefield, I look over to All Might and see his skinny form.

"His form has been shown. You need to get out of here. Run, find somewhere to hide." I quickly spoke to Rumi, knowing my time to help could be limited. "This could be the end."

"The end of what?" She asks confused.

"The end of Horu." I run over to All for One and pull out my katana, not waiting to hear what she had to say. When I reach him he extends his hand towards me, his arm expanding like a balloon as he says something I could barely hear..

"Air cannon." His hand is less than a meter from my face as I push my blade up and pierce his forearm, parrying the attack upwards. I see his knees crumble slightly under the pressure of shooting the air cannon up. I spin around my sword and slam my heel into his stomach. I see his other arm try to swing back to me. I pull my sword out and slice his hand off while ducking under the arm. I see him flinch and without letting him breath I plunge my sword into him, going all the way through. Before he toppled over he says one thing.

"How about an attack you can't dodge." Before I could react he erupts in a blast of air, throwing me over to All Might.

I land roughly on my back and struggle to get back up. I bring my right hand up to my left shoulder, putting pressure on my wound.

The arrow from earlier.

I pull my hand back and see small amounts of blood. I try moving my shoulder slightly, feeling the ache worsen.

I get back to my feet and look over to All Might to see him in some kind of a trance.

"Come on! Now isn't the time to grieve." He looks up to me before a small smile sets on his face. He lets out a small chuckle before standing tall, still in his skinny form.

"Even in your younger age, you still prove to be stronger." His chuckle ended, staring at our opponent with a keen focus. "You're right young Horu. What have you got planned?"

"You're getting weaker, so much that I bet you can barely use your quirk." He nodded his head without moving his gaze. "I won't be able to beat him on my own, so I'll get an opening. When you see that opening, you hit him with everything you've got."

I see him nod. As I spoke to him, I reached into my belt and pulled out some bandages, tightly wrapping them around my shoulder before doing the same around my right hand, tying the sword to my hand.

"Let's go!" I start running back to All for One and ready my sword. I can't beat him on my own, I'll need All Might to see my opening.

I see his right hand morph into a blade, like he's grabbing his own sword, as I move closer. I bring My sword low and swing up when I get close. He brought his blade horizontally and blocks mine so I let my blade slide past his and keep bringing it up. I swiftly begin the descent and He brings his own sword up and blocks again.

I jab my left fist into his stomach and go to for a left hook to his face. He grabs my fist with his hand and applies small amounts of pressure. I pull my fist back and slam my knee into his stomach and jump away slightly. I place my left hand on the handle of my sword and run back to him, carrying out a multitude of slashes which were all blocked or parried. I don't give up and keep trying to cut him.

I go for a swipe at his legs causing him to jump slightly so I bring my sword to my side and try to stab his stomach which he grabs with his left and tries to stab me with his arm. I duck under it, avoiding his fist and blade and kick my right leg into his stomach. I bring my leg down and let my left hand let go of the blade before trying a jab. He moves to the side and grabs my wrist with his left and spins. When he wasn't facing me he slams his elbow into my stomach and attempts to slam it into my face before I use my sword and stab it into his back and angle my head to dodge the hit.