Chapter 32

21st June 2250

My revenge has finally been fulfilled. I place my foot on the chest of my victim and bring the tip of my blade to their chin.

"I hope you've learned your lesson?" He lets out a small cough before nodding. His bruises start to appear from past hits.

"Good Katsuki. Never bring me those clothes again." I bent down, grabbing him by the collar and picking him up. "Or I'll make this look like child's play."

Since classes haven't started, Katsuki has been avoiding me since I gave him a small threat yesterday. I knew he wouldn't talk to me properly until classes start so I ambushed him in the gym and dragged him to one of the fighting rings.

I threw him one of the towels on the side for him to clean up. I take a small sip of water before walking back over to him.

"Come on, I made sure not to break any bones so let's get a proper day of training in." I send him a sweet smile as he sits up. He starts to sweat a bit more at the idea of my training regiment.

A few hours later

I place my arm around Rumi's shoulder as we sit on the sofa. I start to relax my body after the workout and sit back, hearing the conversations around me. I close my eyes slightly and relax until someone calls out to me.

"Hey Izuku! What's wrong with Katsuki?" I open one of my eyes and look down to see Katsuki sitting on the sofa furthest away from me. His bruises were starting to pop up and he had ice sitting on most of his body. He lets out a small growl at the attention before he catches my eye.

"I was training him this morning." I close my eye again and hear Kirishima in the back shouting.

"Really? I wish I could've joined. I've missed your workouts since the sports festival." I see Katsuki flinch slightly as I look back to Kirishima.

"Sorry man, this was a more personal training session. You can join me tomorrow if you want?" He extends his hand and gives me a thumbs up while agreeing.

I begin to close my eyes again to relax and keep wondering, how much can Kirishima lift?

23rd June 2250

"All right class, the training camp was supposed to lead to getting provisional licenses. However, that was disrupted so we are going to have to put in some different training. Ultimate moves!" He places a board onto the stand saying 'Ultimate moves'. "These will give you an edge in the exams. The teachers will go more into depth about what they are. Everyone get dressed and meet me at training building B." The class buzz with excitement as we all move to the training room and get changed.

"The job of a hero is to save people from danger, like crimes, accidents, natural disasters, and man-made ones. The exams will judge how well you achieve this criteria. Your ability to gather information, make decisions, move, and fight. Along with your ability to communicate, and lead a group of people. The exams change every year to look at how well you're able to do these things." He looks over to midnight for her to continue.

"The ability to fight is in every exam as it is important for your future as heroes. Of course, if you are prepared, you won't have to worry. However, having these Ultimate moves will give you a great advantage when it comes to passing." Cementoss starts to continue.

"Having these moves will make you an asset on the front lines. So do make something as strong and useful as you can." He begins to walk away and place his hand on the ground as ectoplasm carries on.

"These don't have to focus on attacking. For example, Iida's recipro burst. It gives him a great burst of speed which can make him a threat to the opposition." Iida starts to sparkle and brings his hand to his chest at the recognition that he already has a move. "It's essentially something that will give you the advantage."