Chapter 44

26th July 2245

I stare into the table, my mind racing at full speed. Unaware off my surrounding I feel a hand clasp down onto my shoulder. I spare a quick glance behind me to find a man. Only a few inches separated us and he had light, fluffy blonde hair. I saw a smirk on his face, pointed at me working hard. He had a small tuft of hair on his chin and Two horns protruded from his forehead, reminding me off a mountain goat

"Jakub." I look back to the table. Various markers were placed on a map, showing different camps of the government. Before I can think any further his voice calls out to me.

"Need help?" I shake my head 'no' at his question. "Any idea how we should advance." I give a small nod and point to a certain marker.

"I think we should start here. The army is in short supply, and since we cut off any communication and food supplies there, they'll be at each others throats. Unable to work with each other. Not only that, they'll be unable to properly focus from the hunger." I think for another second before talking again. "Once they've found out we've taken over this camp, we'll cut off communication from this camp." I point to another marker. "They'll fear another attack and send troops from a nearby camp which will leave it exposed, and weak. From then on, depends on how they react." I place a hand on my chin and think.

"I must say, you sure know how to plan." I give a small nod at the compliment.

"Thanks. But Besides this, any news on you approaching Filip." I see a small blush cross his face.

"Hey, you know me. I like to take my time is all." I let out a small chuckle.

"You know, for a guy talking about controlling his future, you sure are slow about it." He lightly punches my shoulder as his blush intensifies. I let out another laugh and pat his shoulder. Once I've calmed down I start talking again.

"Come, we need to prepare. I've made the plans. Now is time for action." I start walking ahead off him as he tries to catch up.

"Got it, " He gives me a small smile. "Brother." I send a small nod.

"I'll meet you by the exit," I give him a sly smile.

"Brother."

26th July 2250

"Hmm... this rope is a little frayed." I look over to Aoyama's hands to see him gently pulling on the rope to see it fraying.

"Don't worry Aoyama, I'll pick some up tomorrow. Any shops won't be open now so I'll leave early and pick some up." He sends a very heartfelt thanks as I move back to my laptop. To pass the time I scroll through some videos online, trying to find anything entertaining. As I look a hand jogs my arm, causing my to click on a random video.

"Sorry about that Izuku." I look up to see Yaoyorozu sending me a smile asking for forgiveness. "I just wanted to know if you'd like to try some off this tea. My parents sent me some, and they sent me a lot. It called gold tips imperial." She look down to the laptop to see a man sipping from a cup off tea. I cast a small eye to the screen and quickly reply.

"Yes, that would be nice Yaoyorozu." I give her a gentle smile and watch as she walks away. I feel my face drop as I turn back to the screen to find a familiar face. Gentle Criminal. The screen only showed his face. Smooth white hair cut off by the camera. He had a a bushy moustache off the same colour, along with a beard lining his chin. His blue eyes pierced into the camera as he took a small sip off his cup.

What could he be planning?

27th June 2250

"Would that be all?" The cashiers tired voice asks me the question.