Chapter 28

9th June 2250

My shoulder rose as I took several deep breaths. A blinding light was sat above me as I stood over my opponent. His eyes were shut and people were trying to drag him away. I sheathe my sword and wait.

"We'll this is unprecedented!" A booming voice echoes through the room as people start to cheer. I walk to the side and reach for my belt and strap it back on. "25 fights in a row! Please give one last cheer for the Samurai!" The cheers get louder as I walk to the door, moving my eyes to the doorman of the cage. He gets what I'm trying to say and unlocks it, pulling it open for me to leave.

I start to walk out and make my way to the table.

"Now then. Give me what I want." His crazed grin doesn't leave.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I after the show you just gave?" He leans forward. "What do you want to know."

"The whereabouts of a villain group known as the league of villains. Or someone that knows where they are." He leans back and places his hand on his chin.

"I see." His grin fades again before his eyes widen and his grin becomes more lively. "Oh! I just remembered, this guy, who's also an info broker, he's been telling me about this new source of money. He didn't tell me much about who they were but he called them 'the league' a few times. That could be a possible lead for you." His hand points towards me.

"Tell me his name." My voice hardens.

"How could I forget? He goes by the name Giren." He ponders over something before talking again. "If you'd like, I could set up a meeting for you. After all the money I made betting on you, it's the least I could do."

I send him a nod and he pulls out a flip phone. After murmuring for a few minutes he hangs up and turns back to me.

"In two days time, meet him at this place. XXX street in XXX. It should be an empty space and I've told him that you're going to be a customer."

I give him my thanks and turn around. As I begin to walk away he speaks out to me. I keep walking and hear him talk.

"Samurai. I've never seen you this angry before, whatever this 'league of villains' have done, I pray the all mighty is merciful on them."

10th June 2250

"You know Nezu, I've never met someone like Izuku. Someone who's gone through soo much pain but still carries on." A small lady was talking to the animal. "Nor have I met someone that is soo physically strong."

"Where are you going with this?" Nezu asks.

"Since you told me about his nightlife, I got curious, and when he came to get little Ōkī checked out. I asked for some of his blood." Nezu looks shocked at what she said. "After he gave it to me, I ran tests, tests on what capabilities his blood could perform."

"And what did you find?" Nezu's curiosity rose along with his excitement.

"They were excellent, his blood cells carry multiple times the amount of any oxygen even an athlete should have. Not only that but without him knowing I did some simple tests on his muscles and they were denser than even All Mights." She couldn't help the bubble of excitement she was feeling.

"So what are you trying to say? He's evolved?"

"Yes and no. I think that he is an alternative evolution of what humans could have become. Instead of developing a quirk like the rest of the populace, his body developed beyond what any quirk could enhance. It's like he has a strength enhancer quirk that effects every single cell in his body, not just effecting his strength, but his stamina, agility, and maybe even intelligence." Recovery girl explains as her own form of excitement starts to bubble up. "I haven't been able to study something like this in my entire life, nor has any doctor in the world I'd imagine." Nezu placed his hand in his chin.