Chapter 49

7th November 2250

"Thank you all for agreeing to meet here. It's time to discuss how we move forward against the league." I look around the table to find various heroes around the country, all piling in to a lone bar away from the hero associations eyes. It's been hard getting all these heroes in one place but with some careful planning we got here without any disturbances. Every hero from the top ten were present except hawks and a handful of heroes were acting as representatives for agencies around the country, who would pass on the information later on. Nezu was standing next to me at the front of the bar giving his announcement.

"For the last month the heroes at UA have been gathering as much information as possible about the liberation army and any other possible hideouts they could have. This includes Jaku hospital." I look over to Aizawa and see him recalling how he got the information. "This is where we believe that, with the help of doctor Garaki, Shigiraki is undergoing a transformation that will give him the quirk known as All for One." The heroes collectively start to murmur between each other at the news.

"How certain are you that Shigiraki will gain this power?" Endeavour speaks up, asking the question on everyone's mind. Nezu looks over to me as I give a small nod.

"We can't be certain for sure but the likely hood is very high. We've found evidence on This doctor Garaki and it shows that he used to work with All for One. He was trusted by him. If anyone was going to be able to transfer the quirk, it'll be him." Another hero starts to speak up, this time focusing on me.

"And why is the kid here?" Some talk between each other wondering the same thing.

"This is Izuku, he's currently studying at UA. He is also one of the brightest minds possibly in the world and will be helping us strategise against the league. Having been a leading figure during a war, he definitely has the experience to lead us." They look at each other confused.

"How has he been a leading figure in a war?" Everyone thinks the same thing, even Endeavour, only a few in the room knew the truth. I move closer to my mic to let myself be known.

"As most of you know I am Horu. But before that, I went by the name Svetovid. The god of war." Some shocked gasps erupts from the group. "I helped lead Poland to take down its current government and I lead them successfully. Yes, many men and women died under my watch, and I regret their deaths deeply. But I did not let their sacrifices stop me from leading Poland to victory." I keep my face emotionless throughout the speech, trying to gauge their reaction.

Some heroes from the Overhual case stand up in my defence.

"During the raid on Overhual's base, you helped lead us to victory then. I believe you can do it again." Fat gum shouts to my aid as even Ryukyu joins in. I give them thankful nods as they calm down.

"Now then. After careful consideration with Nezu, we've made a plan." A screen behind me lights up to show a map of Jaku city and Daika city besides each other. "In Jaku city, we'll have any hero based around rescue evacuating the citizens to safety. This will have to be done quietly as to not openly attract attention so they won't know about the evacuation. The raid on the hospital will be within an hour of evacuation to slim down the chance they'll find out of the raid and escape. Heavy hitting heroes such as Endeavour will be leading this raid." Endeavour gives a nod in recognition while some heroes cry out.

"One hour! How do you expect to evacuate a city in one hour?!" I shake my head.

"I don't." They look shocked. "It will be close to impossible to evacuate a city within an hour quietly. What I'm trying to do is minimise any risk that more people could get injured or worse die. I know it might sound immoral, but we've got no choice. If they're able to prepare for the full four months, we don't know how likely we would be able to win this." I let out a sigh. "The best chance we've got is to evacuate as many possible and as quietly as possible."