0.01🦋

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞r𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞📍 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

📍 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

"Momma, look at what Dj did to the wall." Jasmine said as India came down the stairs, looking at the crayon marks her 5 year old son made.

"Dj, ima beat yo ass!" India yelled as she went back upstairs. "What I tell you about drawing on the walls."

"He bad. Could never be me though." Derrick, Jasmine's 9 year old brother said and shook his head.

"You bad too. Come clean this up cause I know you helped him." She told him as she checked her phone.

"Ian help him, I watched." He said as he grabbed his iPad and walked upstairs.

"Bad ass lil boys." She mumbled as she called Nova. "Where you at?" She questioned, her face scrunched up.

"Damn bitch, no hi, hello, what you eat today or nothing. Who the fuck pissed you off this lovely afternoon?" Nova mugged her.

"You pissed me off. You was supposed to pick me up at 2:00. It's going on 3, where is you at?" Jasmine asked as she opened the front door, looking around.

"I'm almost there. Kash wanted me to drop her off over her lil girlfriend house. You know that girl live on the other side of town." She said, referring to her twin sister.

Jasmine closed the house door behind her once she seen her pulling up.

Jasmine hung up the phone as she got in her car, slamming the door behind her.

"Don't slam my shit, cause if you shatter my window guess who paying for it." She pulled off and Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"Girl bye. This ugly ass car. You need a new one." She mumbled as she buckled her seatbelt, fixing her hair that was in a slick back ponytail.

"I love this car. Been around the family since my daddy made his first band." Nova said and Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"Next time we taking my car." The lightskin mumbled as they pulled up to Savanna house.

"Oh my god!" Savanna screamed as she got in the car. "I missed you hoes so much." She hugged them from the back seat.

"I missed you too, Anna. How was the trip?" Jasmine asked as Nova started driving to the mall.

"Oh my god.. lemme tell y'all." she started and Nova turned down the music. "I met this boy right? So fucking fine, got waves AND braces, he a whole 10."