0.09🦋

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞r𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞📍 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀The next day4:00 𝐩𝐦

📍 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
The next day
4:00 𝐩𝐦

"Give me my shit!" Derrick yelled, holding his hand out for his iPad.

"Watch yo mouth gang." Von said to Derrick who mugged him.

"Once you give me my shit back, I'll think about it." He said, causing Von to pick him up, playfully slamming him on the couch which led to them play fighting.

Jasmine shook her head with a small laugh, as she walked past them to the kitchen.

"Italy, eat it. It's good for you." India said as she held the spoon full of greens to her lips.

Italy whined, beginning to cry as she looked at her father, "Daddy!" She sobbed, holding her arms up as Durk picked her up. "She tryna poison me."

"I know baby. You ain't gotta eat that bullshit."

India sucked her teeth, "Durk!" She slapped his chest and took Italy from him.

"Stop acting like a baby." Dj told Italy who only stuck her tongue out.

"Wassup Jassy." Durk said as Jasmine made her presence known.

"Hey," Jasmine mumbled as she sat at the islands. "Can I talk to y'all?" She asked, causing India to put Italy back on the floor, causing her to run off with Dj as they gave her their undivided attention.

"What's wrong?" India asked, sitting next to her.

"I have a sister, right?" Jasmine asked, causing Durk and India to look at each other then back at her.

"Yes. She passed away when y'all were little. Why?" India questioned her, wondering what made her bring the topic up.

"She died?" Jasmine stared at her. "How?" Durk sighed, licking over his lips.

"India's bestfriend was taking her for the weekend since me, you and yo momma was sick. Long story short, they left and only one body was found. A crash apparently." Durk summed it up.

He looked at India who sat quietly. He knew this topic was still sensitive to talk about. Even after all these years.

"One body? Your best friends?" Jasmine asked her and India slightly nodded. "How do you know if Journey died then? Her body wasn't found."

Durk looked at her confused, "Journey? Her name was Jaleah." Durk told her only adding onto the confusion she felt. "Ain't no way she survived. It was cold as hell that night. If she ain't die from the crash then she had to have died from hypothermia or starvation."