0.46🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA1 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
1 pm

Jaleah slowly limped inside the house the air was heavy but she ignored it. She couldn't wait to lay in her bed and sleep for the rest of her life.

"You need anything? We can help you upstairs." Jasmine suggested but Jaleah only shook her head and made her way towards the steps.

"You sure?" India asked and when she didn't receive a response she sighed. "Let us know if you need anything."

Jaleah slowly but surely made it up the stairs and into her room, shutting and locking it behind her.

She let out a sigh in relief as she looked around, everything still being the same.

She walked over to the closet and found her a pajama set to put on for today. She entered her bathroom, turning on the water so she could take a long shower.

"I hope she be okay." Jasmine told her mom as they sat at the islands together.

"Me too." India said running her fingers through her hair.

Savanna's death really fucked Jaleah up. She didn't know how to feel and in some kinda way she felt as if her death was her fault.

Savanna didn't have anything to do with what was going on with Peter. Jaleah wish she would've just kicked her out of the car and drove off.

It was her fault and right now no one could tell her any different.

"Mommy, is Jaleah here?" Italy asked as she walked into the kitchen with Derrick and Dj behind her.

"Yeah baby, but don't bother her right now. She needa rest." India told her.

"She needa hurry up then. Nadia lost the fight against Sasha." Dj said referring to his class mates. "She owe me 20 bucks. I ain't forget."

"Yeah and White boy Xavier been talking hella shit to fat boy Mike. She needa put her bid in cause they might get in the field after school on Monday during recess." Derrick said causing Jasmine to bust out laughing.

"She been making bets? She funny as hell." Jasmine laughed shaking her head.

The door to the house opened and Durk walked in with Von.

"Hey baby," India said pecking his lips as he handed her a food bag. "What they say?"

Durk, Von and Jahmir went to the station to listen to Peters interrogation whilst India got Jaleah ready to go home.