0.21🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA 7:00 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
7:00 pm

"Thank you." Jaleah thanked Jahmir as he pulled up to her house. She unbuckled her seatbelt and reached over to give him a hug before getting out of the car tiredly.

He waited until she went into her house to pull off. Jaleah looked around, hearing India and Durk arguing from the kitchen.

"You told me to handle this shit legally and what good did that do, India? They can't even find the bitch!" Durk yelled at India who sat at the islands, wiping her tears.

"I know Durk. I didn't know this would happen." India told him. She honestly just didn't want him to go to jail. They have 5 kids and one on the way. She wouldn't be able to do it without him.

"They could be in another state right now! If you woulda just let me handle it bro." Durk said, breathing heavily. "Now you saying you can't find Jaleah. Where she at, Jasmine?"

Durk looked at Jasmine who looked at him as if he was dumb. She been tryna tell them for a good hour now but they were too busy arguing.

Jaleah walked into the kitchen, gaining their attention. India instantly pulled her into a hug and Durk sighed in relief.

"Where were you?" India asked, touching on her cheek as if she was looking for bruises.

"I was at Jahmir's working on our project for history. Jasmine said she would tell you." Jaleah said and both india and Durk looked at her.

"I tried." Jasmine shrugged, eating her cheese ruffles. "Yall ain't wanna hear me out." She said as Jaleah sat next to her.

"What happen?" Jaleah asked them.

India and Durk looked at eachother before taking a seat across from the twins.

"Today we got a call from the officers who're working on your case in trying to find the people who took you. They told us that they raided the address you gave them and found it empty. Completely." India explained.

"There was no evidence that you or anybody else was living there at all. Shit was completely wiped clean. No finger prints or nothing." Durk told her.

Jaleah let out a deep breath and nodded, processing what she just said.

"Okay." Jaleah said and got up to make her something to eat, confusing everyone.

"So— So we was thinking we pull you outta school and look into online classes." India suggested, causing Jaleah to pause and look at her.