0.24🦋

Jahmir Armani Jones📍Atlanta, GA 3:14 pm

Jahmir Armani Jones
📍Atlanta, GA
3:14 pm

"Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Mr. Wallis said as everybody got up to leave the classroom. "Jaleah and Jahmir, can I speak with y'all for a moment?"

They looked at eachother but walked to Mr. Wallis nonetheless.

"Yes sir?"

"I just wanted to let y'all know that y'all did an amazing job on the project. I also wanted to ask if I could use y'all poster and presentation as an example for other classes?" Mr. Wallis asked them and they nodded.

"Of course and thank you." Jaleah smiled at him.

"No thank you Jaleah. You guys can go now." He told them and they walked out.

"We did that." Jaleah told Jahmir who nodded in agreement as they walked out of the school building. "It's cold." Jaleah complained, zipping up her coat.

He licked his lips and nodded, putting his hood on as they walked to the group who was standing by Jahmir's car.

"When I see that bitch I'm fucking her up." Jasmine said, sighing heavily as everybody stared at the phone.

"Wasn't she just with you yesterday?" Keyonte asked.

"Right, she dead fronting for the gram like she wasn't the one tryna be buddy-buddy with us just yesterday." Nova said and everybody nodded.

"That's why she ain't show up today, scary bitch." Ant said.

"What happened?" Jaleah asked causing everybody to look at her.

"Savanna on the gram talking shit about Jasmine." Nova said causing Jaleah's face to scrunch up and grabbed the phone they were looking at.

"Jasmine a weak bitch forreal. She can't fight for shit. I ain't never fuck with her cause she a insecure ass bitch." Savanna said causing Jasmine to laugh.

"Me insecure? Naw baby, I'm that bitch forreal." Jasmine said even though savanna couldn't hear her.

"She starting to get on my nerves." Jaleah mumbled as she watched Savanna laugh with her friend as she read the live comments.

"Jasmine on here? Good. Let me tell you bout yo self real quick. First off you ugly as fuck and nobody give a damn about no fucking Durk. And you dumb as fuck for staying with Tyler after he cheated on yo ass."

Jasmine laughed again, looking around Savanna's back ground, noticing she was at the mall in the cafeteria.

"Come on." She told them, getting in Jahmir's car and telling him to drive to the mall.

"Speaking of, Tyler was just drilling this pussy last weekend and while y'all was fake dating. He was gone leave yo ass for me before you even broke up with him." Savanna said.

Jasmine only laughed which concerned Nova, knowing Savanna was only digging a deeper grave.

Jahmir eventually pulled up to the mall where Jasmine hopped out barely letting the car come to a stop.

"Did I tell y'all? Ion think the media know yet so ima be the one to say it first. Jasmine got a whole ass twin sister. Yes y'all I was shocked—

She was cut off by her hair being yanked back causing her to fall outta her seat. She didn't even get to process it yet before she was being repeatedly punched.

"Ah! What the fuck!" She screamed, kicking her feet until Jasmine stopped hitting her.

"Get up bitch." Jasmine told her, putting her hood on her head and tying the strings.

Savanna stood up slowly before throwing hits her way. Jasmine hit back as well, grabbing savanna by her shirt and slinging her to the ground where they continued to fight.

"Back up. This a one on one fight." Nova told Savanna's friend who started getting closer to them.

"Beat her ass Savanna, I swear to god." The girl said as she watched savanna clearly get beat up.

The girl shook her head and just as she was finna jump in, Jaleah grabbed onto her braids yanking them back causing the girl to fall.

Jaleah casually put her hands back into her pockets as she watched Jasmine hold her own.

Jahmir was cracking up.

"Outta the way." Security yelled at the crowd that formed around all the commotion.

"Don't touch her." Keyonte told the security then pulled Jasmine off instead. "We finna go." He said. He ain't want Jasmine going to jail.

"Dumb bitch." Nova bucked at Savanna's friend who was pissing her off by just being here.

They headed outta the mall, most likely banned from it.

"I feel better now. Y'all want nachos?"

Jasmine inhaled deeply as they walked into the door, mentally preparing herself for the yelling and lecturing she was about to get.

"Hey." Italy said as she ate her chicken nuggets, staring at the tv that played Dora. "It's right there dummy."

Jaleah laughed at her as they went upstairs and to Indias room where she was laying in bed.

"Hey momma." Jasmine said cautiously.

"I'm not mad." India told her causing Jasmine to sigh in relief. "It was bound to happen I just wish we were able to do it on our own terms."

Both Jaleah and Jasmine nodded, "Me too." They said in unison and India smiled since it was there first time saying something in sync while in front of her.

"Where Durk?" Jaleah asked, climbing in the bed with India along with Jasmine.

India smile instantly dropped, "I don't know. He probably at the studio, he hasn't been home since our argument." India told them.

"I hope he not doing anything dumb." Jasmine mumbled. "Anyway.."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎