0.32🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA12:00 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
12:00 pm

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't know you was allergic. I should've asked first." Tricia said as she stood by Jaleah's room door.

"It's okay, Ms. Tricia. Ain't nothing a EpiPen couldn't fix." Jaleah shrugged as she ate the ice cream Jahmir gave her.

She had came back home over in the morning and she felt perfectly fine. Tricia on the other hand was upset with herself. She usually asked if anyone was allergic to anything before baking stuff.

"Almost killed my granbaby." Lashawnda mugged her before receiving a look from India. "Accidents happen, Tricia." Lashawnda assured her and Tricia nodded as they walked outta the room.

India sat next to Jaleah, "I've realized I don't know much about you. If I had took the proper time to get to know you all of this could've been prevented and I'm sorry for that."

Jaleah nodded, "It's fine."

"No it's not. I'm your mom and I don't even know your favorite color. I should know these things." India told her. "Is there any allergies I need to be worried about besides peanuts?"

"I'm allergic to bees as well." Jaleah told her.

India nodded, taking a mental note. "I don't know nor care what Durk gone do to improve yall relationship. I want you to know that I care and I'm trying even if he ain't."

Jaleah nodded then India stood up just as Dj walked into the room.

"Mommy can I have some candy?" He asked her and India shook her head.

"You already had a bag of frooties, you don't need anymore sweets right now." India told him before leaving the room.

"I didn't eat them all, Derrick stole them!" Dj yelled to her. Jaleah chuckled, grabbing her purse pulling out a bag of candy then gave him a couple pieces. "This why I fuck with you."

He soon ran off as she laughed at him. Jahmir entered a few minutes later and came and laid on the bed next to her.

"What's wrong?" She asked him and he shook his head. He was really just high as fuck right now. "I never asked but I've always been curious. What made you stop talking?"

Jahmir sighed heavily, "I knew you would ask eventually." He told her.

"Your don't have to tell me—

He shook his head, cutting her off. This was a conversation they were gonna have to have whether it was today or not in order to move forward in their relationship.