0.28🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA3 days later1:00 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
3 days later
1:00 pm

"I'm fine." Jaleah told Jasmine who helped her in the car. "Why y'all acting like I was hit by a car? I can walk on my own." Jaleah chuckled at them.

"We know baby. The doctors said to keep it easy and to keep your inhaler with you at all times in case you feel like it's hard for you to breathe." India explained to her and she just nodded.

"Where we going?" Jaleah and Jasmine said in unison as they put on their seatbelts.

"We're staying over Jayda's for awhile." India mumbled, causing them to look at eachother in confusion.

"Why?" Jasmine asked.

"Because we only had 2 houses out here and they're both fucked up. Jayda and Dom said that we could stay with them until me and Durk figure out what we're gonna do." India briefly explained.

"Oh." Jasmine nodded.

"Stop." India swatted Jaleah's hand away from the new hearing aid she got 2 days ago.

"It feels funny and it's making my ear red." Jaleah complained as she attempted to take it off again.

"No Jaleah. You gotta keep it on so you can hear us. You'll get use to it." India told her and Jaleah sighed.

"Where Durk?" Maurice asked her.

"He went to go pick up Italy, Dj and Derrick. They're gonna meet us there." She told her.

They nodded before the ride fell into a comfortable silence until they made it to the house then went inside.

"You always taking my shit." Nova mugged Jahmir who was eating her last chicken tender. "I said I was buying ME some canes, not us."

Jahmir didn't say anything but laugh as he drunk his sprite and looked towards the door where India and them were standing.

"Hey bestie." Nova smiled at Jasmine who walked to her, giving her a hug after not seeing her since Jaleah was first admitted in the hospital.

"Where Jayda?" India asked and Jahmir pointed to the kitchen and she nodded then walked off.

"Wassup." Maurice dapped up Jahmir who nodded his head at him before pointing to the PS4 that was hooked up to the tv. "Yeah. You upstairs right?"

Jahmir nodded before walking to Jaleah and hugging her, kissing her cheek. He was happy to see her outta the hospital.

"Nawl cause how Keyonte and Jasmine start dating before y'all? Y'all playing forreal." Nova budded in as she ate what's left of her fries.