0.14🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA9:00pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
9:00pm

"I don't give a fuck, Durk! Bring yo ass home!" India yelled through the phone at Durk.

It's been a few hours since Nova and Jahmir left. Jaleah and Jasmine had just finished their showers and was heading to India's room to see what they were eating tonight when Jasmine heard India yelling.

Of course they had to be nosy.

So here they were, Jasmine standing by the door while Jaleah peaked through the door that was cracked open so she could read Indias lips.

"No! You promised you would leave that part of your life in the past once we had Derrick." India said as she paced back and forth. "Durk I swear on everything I love— Come home now."

India paused, listening to what Durk was saying only really hearing bullshit.

"What- Don't try to flip it on me. You dead ass wrong. You know why I did what I did and your trying to use it against me for what? To win an argument?" India said in shock. "Why would you even bring it up? It had nothing to do with what we're talking about."

India went silent once more, her pacing stopping as well. She then ran her hand through her hair in frustration.

"You know what? Do what the fuck you gotta do but don't come home after you do it. Von's couch looking real comfy for you." She ended the call, sighing heavily as she wiped her watery eyes.

Jasmine knocked on the door a few minutes later before pushing it open, gaining India's attention.

"You okay?" Jaleah and Jasmine asked in unison and she smiled at them.

"Of course, y'all needed something?" She asked casually like she wasn't just in an intense argument with Durk.

Derrick, Italy and DJ suddenly ran into the room laughing and giggling as they chased each other.

"Stop running before y'all hurt yall self." India told them but they ain't listen. Then just like that Dj slipped and fell, causing Italy to trip over him and fall as well.

Derrick bust out laughing as they started crying.

"Goofy!" He yelled, laughing only for India to pop him, making him stop immediately. His lip quivered as he looked at his mom, "Ow."

"Stop laughing at them. And I told y'all to stop running." She said as they both walked to her, sobbing.

"I'm SORRY." Italy cried as India checked over the both of them making sure nobody had any serious scarring or bruising.

"Why you still in your regular clothes? I told you to shower an hour ago." India told Derrick.

"I forgot." Derrick sniffled, wiping the back of his hand against his nose.

"Cause y'all wanna play. Go shower like I told you to." She told him and he walked off. She picked Italy up then grabbed Dj hand.

"What we eating tonight ma." Jasmine asked India before she could walk off.

"Order some pizza." India said as she walked out the room to give them a bath.

Jasmine unlocked her phone to order pizza as she sat on her moms bed.

Jaleah looked around the room in amazement at how big and well decorated everything was. This was her first time being in their room and to say she was shocked.

"Do you eat pepperoni?" Jasmine asked and Jaleah nodded before Jasmine started to speak with a worker.

——

It was the next morning and Jaleah was being woken up, immediately putting her in a bad mood.

She swatted the persons hand away and pushed the covers over her face.  A few minutes later of her sleeping the covers flew off her body and she was being shook aggressively.

Her eyes popped opened, seeing Derrick standing over her laughing.

"Jasmine was being a pussy—

He was cut off by being pushed off the bed by Jasmine.

"Shut up and quit cussing before I tell momma." She told him just to scare him as he slowly got up from the floor.

"Don't touch me again peasant." Derrick bucked at her.

"Buck at me again. Yo lil toy wrestler head gone be sitting outside of your door, waiting for you to get home." She told him causing him to mug her.

"Touch my toys and we fighting forreal." Derrick told her causing her to laugh.

"We gone be fighting then."

India walked in just as Derrick was about to say something back.

"Y'all needa be getting ready instead of fighting.." India said, causing Derrick and Jasmine to look at each other.

"She started it." Derrick said, causing Jasmine to roll her eyes.

"Go get dressed." India told Derrick, causing him to walk out of the room. "Jaleah's not going to school today. I'm taking her to get clothes."

Jasmine nodded as she walked off to go shower while Jaleah was still on the bed processing life.

A/N: Whew, now I can focus on their relationships!

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎