0.27🦋

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞r𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞 📍Atlanta, GA 8:50 pm

📍Atlanta, GA
8:50 pm

"What?" Jasmine's eyes widened at what Maurice just told her.

"Somebody set the fucking house on fire with Jaleah in it. She in the fucking hospital bro!" Maurice semi yelled at her as he paced around the hospital waiting area. "Where the fuck is y'all at?"

"Jaleah's in the hospital." Jasmine told her parents who instantly looked at her, Durk almost swerving off the road.

"What? What happened? Is she alright?" India asked with wide eyes.

"Which hospital?" Durk asked as he made a U turn, causing the car behind him to blow.

"Christ hospital." Jasmine told him. "Maurice said someone set the house on fire."

"What?" India panicked as she grabbed her phone to call Jayda so they could meet her at the hospital.

They arrived shortly after, everybody damn near breaking their neck to get inside.

"The fuck y'all been? I been blowing y'all shit up since she was rushed here!" Maurice yelled at them.

"We were in a interview— what happened?" India asked him still trying to process what was going on.

"When I pulled up to the crib I saw the house smoking and shit so I went inside and the kitchen was on fire." Maurice told them, shaking his head.

"Shit." Durk mumbled running his hands down his face.

"I was finna dip out until I heard coughing and shit in the bathroom. Somebody pushed the couches infront of the door and blocked her in." Maurice said. "I guess a neighbor or something saw the smoke cause the ambulance pulled up a little after i took her outside. She passed out in the ambulance and I ain't heard shit since."

"This is your fault." Jasmine told Durk who looked at her. "I told you leaving her there was dumb as fuck! I don't understand how you thought leaving her there alone, knowing she deaf, knowing what happened at the other house, was a good idea."

"I fucked up—

"Yes you did!" She yelled at him. She didn't know what emotion to feel right now. All she knew was that if Jaleah didn't make it, she would never forgive him.

"What happened?" Jayda and Dom asked walking over to the group with Jahmir and Nova by their side.

Nova instantly pulled Jasmine into a hug as she cried. She knew that people could die from smoke inhalation, she didn't know what to expect.