0.37🦋

Jahmir Armani Jones📍Atlanta, GA 1:30 pm

Jahmir Armani Jones
📍Atlanta, GA
1:30 pm

Today was November 10th which is Jahmir's birthday. Jaleah was outside of his house, sitting in the car waiting on Jahmir to come out.

She was so excited for today. She had a couple things planned out for them to do today. She knew Jayda and them wanted to get Jahmir outta the house while they decorated it. Not only that but Jaleah wanted to spend some alone time with him.

The first place on the agenda was a spa which she knew Jahmir would be skeptical about. She really only wanted him to get his nails cut cause that shit hurt when he—

After that she was gonna take him to an arcade which she knew he would love because he loves that damn game he got.

Once they finished that she was taking him to a basketball game. The Celtics vs the Lakers. After the game ended they were gonna go home since they was going out to eat with family tonight.

She couldn't really find anything for them to do because of it being cold. She was hoping he liked what she had planned though.

"You look good baby," Jaleah told Jahmir as he walked outta his house and towards Jaleah who was driving India's grey jeep.

She may or may not have forced Maurice and Nova to teach her how to drive. Thankfully she was a fast learner, she just needed a license now.

Jahmir got into the car, closing the door behind him as he looked at Jaleah, glancing down at her lips in which she was biting.

"Thank you mamas." He smirked at her before learning over and pressing his lips against her.

Jaleah blushed deeply as they pulled back. She started up the car again and drove away from Jahmir's house.

"How does it feel to be 18?" Jaleah asked him trying to ignore the way her lower body was feeling right now.

"Ima feel a lot better once I move out." Jahmir said and Jaleah rolled her eyes.

"You will soon, Jah. Tomorrow, remember?" Jaleah reminded him and he nodded.

"Since when you start driving?" Jahmir asked her as he looked over at her, licking his lips. She looked good while doing it.

"I had Reese and Nova teach me." She told him as she got onto the highway since the spa they were going to was located in a city over.

"Where you taking me?" Jahmir asked her and she smiled at him.

"Why you keep questioning me? Just relax Jah. You'll hopefully love it." She told him and he chuckled but nodded.