0.31🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA11:50 am

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
11:50 am

"I think ima get some sushi after school. I've been craving it since I woke up." Jaleah told Nasir who nodded in agreement.

"We can go see that movie tonight too. Something came up yesterday but I'm free today." Nasir said and she nodded.

The door to the classroom opened, causing the whole class to fall silent as a security guard walked in.

"Can I help you?" Ms. Mandez asked him.

"Can I get Jaleah Royale and Jahmir Jones." He said causing everybody to look at them.

Jaleah and Jahmir looked at each other in confusion then back at the door where they saw Jasmine and Nova behind him.

"Bring y'all things." He said which only confused them more.

"I'll call you later." Jaleah told Nasir as they grabbed their things and headed out the classroom.

The group shared a look the whole time they were walking to the office. Once they made it they seen India sitting down talking to principal Johnson.

"Thank you." India said before she stood and walked out of the office without saying a word.

"What the fuck going on?" Nova asked as soon as they all got in the car.

"Somebody die?" Jasmine asked and India shook her head.

"Durk momma called him today, yelling and screaming at him." India told them, pulling outta the school lot.

"Why?" Everybody said in unison.

"Apparently he didn't tell her about Jaleah."

"What?" Jaleah questioned.

"He didn't fucking tell her!" Jasmine said semi yelled.

"I know, Jasmine. I'm pissed my damn self." India mumbled, trying to keep herself calm. "She's supposed to be flying out to meet Jaleah and so we can have a family dinner together."

"But why you pull us outta school?" Nova asked referring to her and Jahmir.

"You complaining?" She slightly snapped. "My bad.. Your mom invited her parents as well as Doms to the dinner." India said.

Once she said that the car fell silent. India was deep in thought the whole way to the house. She was finna let Durk have it.