0.35🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA1 month later12:00 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
1 month later
12:00 pm

"What about these?" Jasmine asked as she held up a pair of Neapolitan Jordan 3's.

"Those are cute, you should get them." Jaleah told her and she nodded.

Jaleah slightly walked away, eyeing the beige colored Yeezy slides that she wanted to get for Jahmir's birthday which was in a couple days.

"Get em. He'll like it." Jasmine walked closer to her as she looked at the shoes she was staring at.

Jaleah nodded and asked the person who worked there to get her a pair in his size. She also got him a pair of Dior x Air Jordan 1 high tops, along with a pair of matching crocs.

They went to the next store which happened to be urban outfitters. Jaleah picked out a couple outfits for Jahmir.

They continued to shop before leaving the mall altogether. Jasmine came out with a total of 4 bags whilst Jaleah had hella.

She had seen hella shit that she knew her friends would like. She even got a couple outfits for Italy, Dj & Derrick.

She had a thing for gift giving. It was her love language.

Durk had given her a black card awhile ago and all she really used it for was to buy everyone gifts. She was showing her appreciation for them taking her in.

Durk & India constantly told her that she didn't have to buy them things and that they was gone take her in regardless since she's their daughter, but she didn't really listen.

"Wanna drop this off or just go to Nova's?" Jasmine asked Jaleah once they put all their bags in the trunk.

They had moved out of Jayda and lil baby's house a week ago. Durk and India was glad they had their own space again while Jasmine and Jaleah missed seeing Nova and Jahmir everyday.

"Let's just go to Nova's. She said Amazon delivered the kits today. Plus I have to help Jahmir pack." Jaleah told her and Jasmine nodded in response.

Jahmir was almost 18 meaning he was almost about to move out. He didn't wanna do anything for his birthday this year because he wanted to move into his apartment that day.

He was itching to leave Jayda & Doms house and so were they. He was ready to be independent and have peace & quiet whilst his parents just wanted to fuck like animals all damn day without getting interrupted. That was what he thought anyway.