0.45🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA11 am

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
11 am

"Good Morning, Jaleah." Nurse Ashley spoke as she entered Jaleahs room, gaining silence in return.

Jaleah's eyes stayed glued to the tv screen that was mounted into the wall, broadcasting the morning news.

"Sorry. She hasn't spoken yet." India apologized looking over at Jaleah with a sympathetic look.

"It's fine. I'm just here to draw some blood then I'll be out of y'all hair." She told them.

Jasmine walked through the door with Nova by her side causing her mom to sigh.

"I told you to get rest. You've been gone for less then 3 hours." India said and Jasmine shrugged stepping out of the way of the nurse who had left after drawing blood.

She couldn't get Jasmine to leave her side ever since she's been found. India had to force her to go home, get rest and eat some food for awhile.

"I can't sleep. She said anything yet?" Jasmine asked taking a seat in the chat next to India.

"Nope. The doctor said she's in shock and to give her time to process." India said.

"She shouldn't be watching this." Nova mumbled as she stared at the tv that continuously showed pictures of savanna.

Jasmine reached for the remote thingy and changed the channel, causing Jaleah to look at her with a blank expression.

"Turn it back." She mumbled but Jasmine ignored her flicking the channel to Martin instead.

"You needa get some sleep, Jaleah. You been up all night." India told her but she remained silent, adjusting her position in bed so that her back was facing them.

Jasmine and Nova looked at each other before shaking their head. They didn't like Jaleah like this. She was hurting and they couldn't do anything about it.

"Have you heard from Jahmir?" Jasmine whispered to Nova who shrugged.

"I called him 10 times and he ain't answer not one call. I was thinking about going to his house after I leave here." Nova told her and Jasmine nodded.

"When does she get discharged?"

"I'm hoping tomorrow. Her injuries weren't that severe so she should be released soon." India told them, glancing at a sleeping Jaleah.

The room door opened and Durk came walking in with flowers to which he placed on the table off to the side of the room.

"Von and Booka got 'em fa her." Durk said as he looked at Jaleah then India. "I dropped the kids off at the crib. Jahmir & Ant watching them until you get there."