0.15🦋

A/N: I snapped on the fc. She look like if India and Ella Mai had a baby. Lmaoo

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA3:30 PM

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
3:30 PM

India and Jaleah ended up not going to the mall to get clothes for her. India had gotten a call from Durk which Jaleah assumed was important because she ended up canceling everything and leaving the house.

So now Jaleah was waiting on Jasmine to come home which would be soon.

As if she had thought her up, Jasmine came into the living room, scaring Jaleah because she didn't hear her come in.

"I scared you? I called your name, you ain't hear me?" Jasmine laughed. Nova came into view with Jahmir who looked as if he was forced here.

Jaleah looked at Jahmir as he sat on the other end of the couch. She held up her bag of white cheddar popcorn towards him, causing him to shake his head.

"I want some." Nova said as she walked towards them, reaching for the bag.

Jaleah peeped she was reaching for it then handed it to her, pressing play on Wednesday.

"Jenna Ortega so fucking fine. I ain't even gay." Nova said, looking at the screen. "Wait.. I might be." She added, causing Jasmine to bust out laughing.

"You crazy." Jasmine shook her head at her bestie as she sat on the couch next to Jaleah. "What you get from the mall?" Jasmine asked Jaleah only to get no reply.

She furrowed her eyebrows and tapped her, causing Jaleah to look at her.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"What you get from the mall?" Jasmine repeated and Jaleah shrugged.

"We didn't go." She told her and Jasmine looked at her confused.

"Forreal? Why not?" Jasmine questioned.

Jaleah shrugged once again, "She got a call while we was on the way. She bust a U then took me home and told me to wait for you to get back."

Jasmine was confused but shrugged it off for now and stood up.

"Where you going?" Nova looked away from the tv and at Jasmine.

"We finna go to the mall to buy Jaleah a phone so she'll be able to text me whenever she's by herself." Jasmine told her, causing Nova to stand.

"Cmon nigga. You gotta come too or momma gone be on my ass." Nova told Jahmir who stood up soon after.

It was now that Jaleah had realized how tall he was. He was about 6'2 to her 5'2, nigga towered of her.