0.12🦋

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞r𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞📍Atlanta, GA12:00 pm

📍Atlanta, GA
12:00 pm

"What are you even talking about?" Jasmine asked Tyler who stood infront of her.

"I'm just saying, Jas. You been acting real distant lately." Tyler told her. "You ain't been answering none of my texts or calls and when I finally pull up you won't even let me in."

"I been busy." Jasmine told him, leaning against the front door. She ain't wanna let him in because she didn't want him to see Journey— Jaleah yet. She wanted Nova to be the first.

"Busy doing what? Cheating?" Tyler asked her and Jasmine mugged him.

"You of all people should not be coming to me telling me you think I'm cheating. Cause let's keep it a buck, yo ass was not over Malik house playing 2k."

"Mmcht, we still on this? I was playing—" Tyler started, but Jasmine cut him off nodding.

"You was playing with something alright." She said and with that Tyler was hot.

"I'm tired of this shit gang. You always think somebody cheating on you! When I said I was over Malik's house that should've been the end of it! You shouldn't be questioning me no more, you shoulda been dead that shit." Tyler semi yelled at her.

"Don't be fucking yelling at me nigga!" She raised her voice, pointing a finger at him. "It's really yo fault bro. If you wouldn't have cheated on me with that bitch Dearra then I wouldn't be acting like this!"

Tyler sucked his teeth, "What the fuck you still worried bout that old shit for?"

"It was not that long ago, Tyler." Jasmine told him, sighing. "I'm done."

"Done with what? I know you ain't tryna leave me." Tyler said, stepping closer.

"Yes, Tyler. That's exactly what I'm doing." She mumbled. "This shit not gone work out. The constant arguing, the lies, the cheating. I can't do it anymore.."

"Jasmine, bro shut the fuck up." He chuckled dryly. "You pissing me off."

"I'm tired of wasting my time on you when all you do is treat me like shit. Why would I continue to go through that when there's someone out there that could wanna treat me right." Jasmine ranted.

Tyler huffed, "I treat you right the fuck you mean!" He yelled before realizing they were still outside. "Get in the car so we can talk."

"No. Ain't nothing to talk about. We done." She simply told him.

"Jasmine, get the fuck in the car bro!" He yelled again, pulling up his pants before he reached to grab her.