0.20🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA 1:00 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
1:00 pm

"What's wrong?" Jaleah signed to Jahmir who layed his head on her shoulder as they sat at the cafeteria table.

Both her and Jahmir had ASL classes together. Even though Jahmir could hear, Jayda requested he take classes in order to communicate in some way or form.

He shook his head as he rubbed his eyes, looking around the cafeteria. He was high outta his mind right now.

"You tired." Jaleah signed and he just nodded.

"Ima learn, cause y'all might be talking shit about us." Antonne said and Jaleah smiled.

"I wouldn't do that." Jaleah signed purposely, causing Antonne to suck his teeth.

"What she say?" He asked Jahmir who stayed quiet. "This the shit I be talmbout."

"Shut up." Nova rolled her eyes at him, continuing to text Bando back.

"Jasmine!" Somebody yelled, causing everybody to look behind them, seeing Savanna and her friend.

Jasmine sighed as Savanna came up to them with a confused expression.

"You gotta twin? Since when?" Savanna questioned her, looking at both Jaleah and Jasmine.

"Girl what you want?" Nova mugged her. She was coming up to them like they were cool again.

"Why you acting like that? I ain't even do shit to y'all." Savanna told her and Nova rolled her eyes.

"You been acting weird and distant lately. Just last week you was hanging with the bitches who tried to jump you, like what the fuck." Nova snapped at her.

"Okay, my bad." Savanna said as she took a seat next to Jaleah which made Jaleah scoot closer to Jahmir, damn near sitting in his lap since savanna decided to literally squeeze in a baby ass gap. "Cmon."

Savanna's friend came around the table and started to squeeze in as well. Jahmir sucked his teeth and pulled Jaleah onto his lap, causing her face to instantly grow red.

She was so confused on why she'd been blushing lately.

"Nobody asked y'all to sit, but okay." Jasmine said, looking at the two girls.

"What y'all wanna talk—

The bell rang, cutting Savanna off causing everybody to immediately get up from the table.

Jahmir held onto Jaleah's hand as they walked to their next class. They had every class together coincidentally. Their moms might've suggested it to the principal.

"That girl was rude." Jaleah told Jahmir who nodded at her as they walked into their Modern War History class.

They took a seat in the very back as they waited on the teacher to start class.

"Okay everybody. Remember when I told y'all we had big things coming up? Well, today I'm assigning a project to y'all." Mr. Wallis said, earning a groan from people.

"I ain't doing that bullshit." A random dude said, slouching down in his seat.

"You wanna graduate don't you? Y'all damn near grown acting like big ass kids." Mr. Wallis said before clearing his throat. "Excuse my language. Anyway, this project will be about black historic figures who made a difference. For example, Rosa Parks."

"It ain't even black history month." A white boy said causing everybody to look at him.

"So?" Someone mugged him then looked at the teacher to let him finish.

"It's real simple, just pick a person from the list I'll give you, make a power point about them using facts, then write a small summary about what you learned. Don't forget to include the links you got your information from." He explained. "Also, this is indeed a partner project."

Once he said that everybody got hyped, looking at their friends.

"However, whoever's next to you will be your partner. That mean don't go across the room just to be partners with Alyssa." He said specifically talking to Sabrina who sucked her teeth.

Jaleah looked at Jahmir who was already looking at her, "Partner." He signed to her and she nodded.

He wasn't really asking. She was gone be his partner regardless.

"Y'all got until Monday to finish. Y'all better get started now." He said as he took a seat behind his desk.

Jaleah opened up her thinkpad that the school provided to all the students and went straight to google slides.

"Look." Jaleah held her phone up to Jahmir, showing him a video of her today in practice. She had to get tossed up into the air then flip. That shit gave her a banging ass headache.

He watched the video before smiling, "You did good." He signed to her and she smiled back, signing a quick thank you before going into his house.

"Hi Ms. Jayda." She greeted Jayda who was in the kitchen.

"Ms? Jayda is fine, you making me feel old." Jayda told her causing Jaleah to laugh. "What y'all finna do."

"We working on a project together for History." Jaleah told her and Jayda nodded.

"Well I'm finna be heading out inna few. I gotta go to the grocery store then pick up the pie that Doms momma baked." Jayda told them and they nodded.

Jahmir grabbed Jaleah's hand and pulled her to his room since she was taking to long.

Jayda watched them with a small smile. She loved the fact that he was starting to slowly come outta his shell. Jaleah was the first female he ever invited to the house. Even if it was just for a project, Jayda felt like he was one step closer to finally speaking to her.

When they entered the room Jaleah was shocked at how clean it was. He had posters all on his dark blue walls of rappers and basketball ball players, a typical boy room.

"Ouu, I like your room." Jaleah said before sliding her crocs off and jumping into his queen sized bed.

Jahmir chuckled at her and how comfortable she was around him. He could tell she wasn't a shy person at all when she decided to start a whole conversation with him when they first met like she knew him for years.

Jahmir walked over to the bed as well, sitting at the edge watching her admire how big and soft his bed was.

"Okay, Okay im ready." Jaleah said as she crawled over to Jahmir. He pulled his laptop out his book bag and got started.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎