1

Chapter 1: han's pov
0:00 〇───────── 2:23
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Like every day, I was reading in the school library, headphones in, and imagining all of the characters in my head. I was starting to get hungry when I felt a pat on my shoulder and looked up.

- Hey Han, I got us lunch.

- Oh thanks, Felix ! You're the best.

I took off my headphones and closed my book to put it back in my bag. Felix, my best friend, sat down across from me and gave me a box.

- Soooo, I was in the cafeteria and... I talked with Hyunjin...

- Oh really ? I said with not much interest.

- C'mon Han, just because he's friends with Lee know doesn't mean you have to hate him.

- I never said I hated him ! It's just... you know.

- No I don't actually, but anyway, just listen please ?

- I'm sorry, continue.

I was opening my lunch box which contained rice and meat.

- So... we talked about our project because we're partners in bio, which means we're going to spend some time together ! And he's nice and sweet. I mean, he was not being mean or disrespectful to me so, yeah... it was nice.

I could see a little blush on his cheeks and I smiled.

- Looks like someone has a little crush, I teased.

- Shut up, I'm not crushing ! It's just- nice.

- Yeah, yeah, lie all you want.

Felix hit my arm as a protest but I just chuckled.

- Maybe you could ask Hyunjin how to punch, because that was horrible.

- Fuck you, you know what ? I'll ask him later, you'll see then.

I rolled my eyes and giggled.

- And you ? Did you do something else apart reading all morning ? he asked, eating his rice.

- Nop, I smiled. I finished my book actually.

- What ?? You started it yesterday !

- Yeah ?

Felix rolled his eyes and chuckled.

- You need friends.

- I have you, aren't you my friend ?

- I mean more than two friends ! You know, for hang outs.

- But I love hanging out with you.

He sighed.

- Me too, but you need to socialize more, we're going to finish high school soon and... what will you do once I-

- Don't talk about the future, it makes me sad and plus, I want to finish my lunch in peace.

- Okay, He sighed. I'm sorry.

- Don't be, I smiled. I just- love spending time with you and I don't want to think about college right now.

Felix nodded and together, we talked about other things. Felix was peacefully listening to Han talking about new books when he saw a group of guys entering the library.

- Hum Lix ? Are you listening to me or-

When I turned around I saw Lee know and his friends. I rolled my eyes. Felix was staring at Hyunjin, for sure, because when the blond guy saw him he walked towards us with a little smile.

- Hey Felix ! I was going to ask to eat with us but it's too late.

I never really talked with Hyunjin and it's true that he looked nice and friendly. But I had trouble talking to other people and making friends, it was hard for me to trust people.

- Oh no, I'm so sorry Hyung, but you can still eat with us, we're not finished, said Felix with a huge smile.

- Great ! Is that okay ?

I realized he was talking to me so I nodded slowly with a shy smile.

While the tall guy went back to his friends to talk about the offer, Felix smiled at me.

- Thank you so much, Han, you're the best.

- Anything for you, Lix, don't worry.

When the group of friends walked toward us, I made eye contact with Lee know. He had his team blazer on his shoulders. They all greeted us and I tried to smile at everyone.

- So, these are Bang Chan, Changbin, Jeongin, Lee know and Seungmin.

- Oh, you can call me Chan.

- Felix, said the blondie.

- Han jisung.

They sat next to us, I suddenly felt weird. It had been a long time since I ate with a lot of people. It wasn't awkward, they were all talking and no one was really paying attention to me, fortunately. Lee Know was next to Felix and he was eating a small sandwich.

Doesn't he starve after his matches ? I thought.

Why do I care, Jisung ?

He looked at me and I looked away, embarrassed.

Felix and Hyunjin were talking about the older's match.

- You guys need to come see us play this friday, it'll be really cool !

- Totally ! We would love that ! Felix answered.

- We would ? I asked with no much interest.

- Yes.

He was staring at me deep into my soul and I sighed.

- Okay, okay, we would love to come.

- Yikes, I can sense excitement in your tone, joked Lee know.

- What, you'd prefer I say "Oh yes Lee know, I would lOvE to go to your super interesting game where you throw a ball into a basket with holes in it !"

- Yeah, it's much better actually, smiled the boy.

His smile was playful and full of challenge, it annoyed me so much. I rolled my eyes and sighed, finishing my lunch.

- There will be free food... ? said Hyunjin. If that makes you feel better-

- So, what time ? I asked with my full attention. Around four p.m right ?

Everyone laughed and I blushed slightly. We continued lunch and I talked more with the others, avoiding Lee Know stares.

They were actually... okay.

Chapter 1: han's pov
0:00 ─────────〇 2:23
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Hiii, this is my first stray kids fanfic, i hope you like it !

English is not my first language so pls be nice if i make mistakes, you can correct me if you want but nicely THANK YOUUUUUU <3

it will contain Minsung and Hyunlix, so if you're not okay with that don't read please :)) <3

Anyway, its a fanfic so nothing is real, just enjoy some gay content and tell me if you like itttt :)