11

Chapter 11: no one's pov
0:00 〇───────── 4:45
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

They were playing for ten minutes when Felix asked:

- Minho, truth or dare ?

- Hum, let's go with truth.

- Okay... when was your last relationship?

Lee know was thinking for a second and said:

- Like a month ago, I guess.

- What, you're not sure ?? Asked Felix

- You player, laughed Chan. Who was she ?

Jisung felt something in his stomach.

Of course, it's a she...

- I don't know like, Ruby or something, answered Lee Know.

- YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME ? Screamed Changbin

- Hey ! We dated for a day because I wasn't interested, justified the elder.

- Okay so you just fucked, said Hyunjin.

- Well, I- hum.

- He definitely fucked, nodded Seungmin.

Lee know was a little embarrassed but Jisung was not listening anymore.

He's a flirt, a player, he just messes with everyone, don't fall for him, you're going to get hurt.

- I answered the question, now move on, said Lee know.

- Right...

- Let's start with the true stuff, continue Lee Know. Hyunjin, truth or dare ?

- Dare.

- You were waiting for that one so, I dare you to kiss Felix.

The two blondies blushed and everyone chuckled. Hyunjin turned to Felix and leaned before asking with a whisper:

- Can I ?

Felix nodded shyly, blushing hard and their lips touched. Well, they didn't just touched if you know what I mean. The elder was almost eating Felix's mouth. When they split apart everyone had their mouths wide open. Felix was red.

- Hyung, you literally ate him ! Said Jisung with a shocked face.

- And he let him eat him ! Said Lee know, pointing at Felix, mimicking Jisung's tone.

- They're just jealous, chuckled Hyunjin to Felix. Because they can't do the same.

Felix laughed silently, putting his head on Hyunjin's shoulder.

- Wait, no one is shocked by the way they were comfortable with this kiss ?? Said Seungmin with a frown.

- Well, it wasn't our first..., whispered Felix, closing his eyes while admitting.

- WHAT ?! Everyone screamed.

- C'mon Lix, I thought you could search for an excuse, whined Hyunjin putting his hand on his face.

- Oups.

- ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER US ? Said Jeongin. WHEN, WHERE, HOW ??

- I- well, stuttered Hyunjin, embarrassed.

Lee know smirked.

- I bet twenty dollars that they accidentally bumped into each other in the shower's locker room and they made out because Hyunjin was hot and Felix couldn't resist, Lee know suggested.