19

Chapter 19: no one's pov
0:00 〇───────── 2:56
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

They were bicking while screaming happily. Jisung felt like he was in a movie. The wind on his hair and face, his heart beating faster and faster. He was so happy.
He lived in a dream.

In front of him, Minho was bicking without hands, screaming. He had a wide smile on his face and his hair was messy because of the wind.
The neighborhood was quiet, no one was outside.

- Be careful Minho ! Laughed Jisung.

- Don't worry !!

They stopped in front of a convenient store and decided to grab drinks and some candies.

- I love bicking, smiled Jisung sitting down on a bench in front of a beautiful view.

- Me too, it was a great idea, said Minho opening the candies. Say "ah".

Jisung opened his mouth and Minho put a candy in his mouth.

- The last time was with my mom I think, said Jisung. It was before high school.

They talked about life, about school, about how they were feeling. Jisung was so comfortable with Minho, and the elder felt the same. It was so new to them. Minho was feeding Jisung with candies now and then, he loved how the younger would smile and have these stars in his eyes.

- Oh, look at the moon, whispered Minho.

He took Jisung's hand and pointed the big round circle in the black sky. Minho came closer so Jisung could put his head on his shoulder.

- Wow... it's so beautiful..., said quietly Jisung.

The sky was covered with little glitters, no clouds were hiding the stars. Everything was so beautiful and peaceful. Jisung was so happy. His heart was beating so fast, probably because of Minho getting closer but also because he was feeling so happy, it had been so long since he didn't felt those feelings. He had literally stars in his eyes.

Minho was peacefully playing with Jisung's hair, he loved it, it was so satisfying. But he loved more how Jisung would close his eyes and smile at the gesture. He loved making him smile for no reason, he was obsessed with his face.

- It's getting late... whispered Minho.

- I don't want to leave, whined Jisung.

- Okay, we'll stay then.

The elder smiled and search for something in his pocket. It was a tiny book that made him smile at the sight.

Jisung turned to the objet and smiled widely.

- You- it's the little prince !

- Yeah, Minho blushed. I bough it because we didn't finish it the other time...

Jisung looked at Minho with pure love.

- You bough it...

He took the book carefully like it was a treasure and opened it at a random chapter.