6

Chapter 6: lee know's pov
0:00 〇───────── 2:12
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

I was walking into the building when I saw Chan, Seungmin, Felix, and Jisung. Jisung. I don't know what I was feeling for him but it was very new. He looked so beautiful in the morning, his bare face was shining. He wore a big sports blazer with jeans and a beanie that was covering his messy chestnut hair looking cute. When I joined them, he looked at me and we made eye contact. Maybe it was our way to say "good morning" or something, but it was a mutual silent language.

- Math again ? Asked Chan.

- Yes... answered Jisung with a sigh.

I nodded. I didn't like to speak in the morning.
A pair of hands hugged Felix's back and Hyunjin's head appeared behind the little boy.

- Hey guys, he greeted.

- Oh, h-hi Hyung, said Felix shyly.

Aw, that was cute, they were really cute together, even if they weren't together, yet.
Hyunjin was wearing a big vest with joggs.

- Ugh, I don't want to practice, he complained.

- But if we want to impress our new friends here, we have to, I smirked.
Seungmin rolled his eyes.

- Pff, you're embarrassing.

- You too, I responded back.

- Good come back, mocked Jisung.

- Why thannnk you, Squirrel boy.

Before he could say anything, the bell rang and everyone went to their classes. Jisung and I were walking side by side to our classroom. When I sat at my desk I noticed that Yunho wasn't there. She was my classmate but I didn't want to. She just begged so I accepted. Jisung sat in the last row and waited for his partner.

If Yunho isn't there... Does this mean I could be with Jisung ?

I didn't know why I wanted to be with him so much, it was kind of scary, I wasn't used to that. When the teachers came, I definitely knew I was going to be in another group.

- Well... Han and Noemi ar a little late, maybe you could help them, said my teacher.

Yes ! Thanks Universe !

I got up and walked to Han, a big smile on my face. He turned to me and frowned.

- Why the fuck are you here now ?

- Yunho isn't there and the teacher said you were late so I'm joining you.

- Great, said Noemi, because Han Jisung's not doing anything.

I smiled and looked at the boy across from me, giving him a "Really ?" look. He only shrugged his shoulders. I helped Noemi while Jisung was looking at me.

- I know you're looking, I said without lifting my head.

- And ?

We made eye contact for a couple of seconds, a weird tension building up between us.

- Hum, hum, coughed Noemi.

- Sorry, I smiled.

~

- You could at list help the poor girl.
I was scolding Jisung in the hallway but he wasn't listening.

- You already know I can't ! I wasn't in class for this lessons.

- And who's fault is that ?

He glared at me and went to the bathrooms.

- Don't wait for me, Lee know, just go with the others.

I could sense he wasn't feeling well...

- Okay..., later'.

I decided to take another tray for Jisung because I didn't want him to wait in the canteen line.

- Why do you have two trays ? asked Chan when I sat at their table.

- For Jisung.

- Oh... cute, he smiled.

- It's nothing.

- Yeah, yeah.

All of them were chuckling and I shut them up. Jisung finally arrived and froze a little when he saw the tray waiting for him.

- Hum- you didn't have to, he said with a frown.

- No problem, I said calmly.

I was talking with Felix about the dance classes and I could feel Jisung's stare but I decided to let him do it. Because I liked it.

- Why aren't you eating ? asked jisung after a while.

I looked down to my tray.

- Hum, I'm not really hungry...

He just frowned a little and let it go. I sighed in silence and drank water.
It's not that I wasn't eating at all... it's just, I wasn't hungry at the moment and I didn't have the need to eat.
Plus, I had my basket practice in one hour.

Chapter 6: lee know's pov
0:00 ─────────〇 2:12
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻