2

Chapter 2: han's pov
0:00 〇───────── 4:30
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

- I can't believe he asked us to go see them ! I mean, he was awesome before but now ? He's even more awesome !

Felix was so excited over our lunch with the guys. He and Hyunjin were pretty cute together, I hoped it would go well for them.

- And Lee know was nice too, right ? I don't know why you dislike him so much.

- It's just that... I don't know, I find him annoying. Like he thinks he's prince charming or something.

- That's just the way you see him, but when you'll know him better I'm sure you'll find him great

- How would you know ? Maybe the earth would explode Friday because she heard my prayer.

Felix rolled his eyes and shook his head in disbelief.

- You're so stubborn, I swear.

- I'm not ! At. All !

I laughed, knowing damn well I was annoying him but it was so fun to see him like that. We went to our next class and I couldn't stop thinking about this friday. I watched the field through the window, and I noticed Bang Chan and Lee know walking to a bench were they had their bottles of water. They were practicing a lot for Friday's match. The bench was next to the window so when they arrived they noticed me and Chan smiled at me with a little wave. I waved back shyly and Lee know made eye contact with me. I felt a little blush on my face so I turned my head and tried to listen to my class. But my eyes couldn't resist so they landed on Lee know again. He was drinking, his perfect jawline facing me. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt, revealing his arms... his muscular arms.

Wow. He was...

Ew Jisung, stop.

He was casually talking to Bang chan, drying the sweat on his face.

I don't know why I disliked him, honestly. He was hot. Really hot in fact.

Careful Jisung, he's maybe hot but he's a shitty person too, don't forget.

I sighed and got back to the lesson, taking one last look at the boy who suddenly turned back and saw me staring. He smiled a little and I turned my head definitely, my heart beating too fast and my cheeks burning.

After my classes ended, I went to the lockers to find Felix, but he wasn't alone. Changbin and Jeongin were talking to him. I decided to take my things out of my locker instead of interrupting their discussion. When I closed my locker, I found Lee Know behind it, his body against the other lockers. He had his bag on one shoulder and he had his little smirk. I jumped and stared at him with a frown.

- What the fuck ?! What are you doing here ? I asked.

- Woa, calm down squirrel boy, he chuckled.

- Don't call me that.

- And why not ?

- Because I don't know you ?

He rolled his eyes.

- C'mon, we talked at lunch and plus, you can't forget this handsome face.

He smirked while pointing at himself. I glared at him, unimpressed.

- So what ? It's not like we had a conversation, I said.

Maybe I'm being too cold...

- I'm hurt, he said, pouting and putting his hand to his heart.

- Shame.

He simply smiled and looked around. Why did this annoyed me so damn much

- We're going to a cafe, do you want to come with ? He asked.