7

Chapter 7: no one's pov
0:00 〇───────── 3:42
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Lee know not eating lunch worried Han. Because he knew this too well. He was, himself, not comfortable with eating but he was starting to be more confident about it, but if Lee know was struggling with that, it could be hard. Especially if he was athletic.

They all went to the basketball gymnasium to watch them play. They had to admit that the three seniors were really good, they were definitely the best players on the team. Han was watching Lee know with much attention now, how the older moved with the ball, how he was running, how he was throwing. He was mesmerized by him. But a group of girls caught his attention. They were cheerleading for Lee know, with big smiles on their faces. Everytime the elder scored, there was yelling and applause.

Geez, it's only practice. Can't they calm down ?

Jisung kept watching tho, he couldn't stop. Next to him, Felix was so excited, he was waving at Hyunjin and yelling like a little girl. It was cute how Hyunjin smiled at him and kept checking on him even during the practice.

- They finished, we can join them, said Chan.

And we all went down, near the benches. Lee know was talking with one of his team members, making high fives. Hyunjin was drinking water when Felix came to congratulate him and Changbin was scoring one more time.

- Hyung ! You were so cool and strong up there !

- Oh, thanks Lix, chuckled the elder with a blush.

Lee know saw his friend group and decided to join them with Changbin, he walked towards them with his hands in his pockets, sweating.

- Hey guys, he smirked.

Again this fucking smirk, han thought.

- Minho hyung, you were great ! Said Jeongin.

- Thanks i.n.

Jisung was against the wall in front of them, watching Lee know talk with Jeongin, when the elder noticed him, they exchanged a long eye contact they could feel in their stomach.

- You were cool.

Everyone froze at Jisung's words and looked at him like he said something horrible.

- What ? the latter frowned.

- Are you sick ? Seungmin asked.

- Maybe he has a fever, said Felix touching Jisung's forehead.

- Or he didn't sleep enough, suggested Changbin.

- Shut up all of you, I'm just nice, that's all ! I'll stop if you're like this !

- No, please, I liked it, smiled Lee know, taking his water bottle.

They all chuckled and Jisung's rolled his eyes but they landed (again) on Lee know drinking. The sweat on his face was making his beautiful features shine and he was not thinking clearly.

- Can I drink too ? Asked Han.

A bit surprised, Lee know nodded and handed his bottle to Jisung. He drank and couldn't stop thinking about Lee know's lips drinking.

Gosh, I have a problem. My mind is so dirty.

- We're going to change, see you later, said Hyunjin.

~

- Shit I forgot my vest, said Han when they were waiting for the three players.