4

Chapter 4: no one's pov
0:00 〇───────── 4:30
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Changbin looked like a mom with his two sons when they all arrived in the canteen. Felix and Hyunjin were drinking a soda when they started laughing at the two boys.

- Oh my god you never stop, don't you, said Felix.

- Don't tell me you guys are partners for the projects, said Hyunjin.

- If they were, the building will be probably on fire by now, said Seungmin while sitting.

The two boys rolled their eyes and sat at the table.

- And who do you think is gonna get your lunch ? Said Changbin like a mom.

The two teenagers sighed and went into the queue for their menu.

- They look like two babies, mocked Jeongin who was joining them. 

When Jisung and Lee know came back, everyone was at the table, waiting for them.

- Everything okay ? Asked Hyunjin with a mocking tone. You guys don't need to fight for anything else ?

- Well, he actually stole the last donut so- started Lee know but he was cut up by everyone's sighs.

Han stuck out his tongue and they sat across each other.

- How were your classes guys? Asked Changbin.

- Boring, said Seungmin.

- Meh, answered Hyunjin.

- Nice, said, Felix.

- Really interesting, said Lee know, stealing a glance at Han with a smirk.

- Pfff liar, said Jisung. It was a total-

- I was not talking about the project.

Probably his partner then.

Jisung rolled his eyes like it was nothing and started eating his lunch.

After lunch, they all went to the photography club with Seungmin and Han. It was a large room with a lot of frames and cameras. Seungmin went to find tools and Han took his camera and put it on a table. Seungmin examined properly while Jeongin, Felix, and Changbin were taking pics with a polaroid but Chan stopped them too late.

- Hum, yeah, I can fix it, finally said Seungmin.

- Really ? Thank you so much ! said Jisung.

- Seungmin can fix everything, said Hyunjin. You'll get the chance to have me as a model.

The tall boy posed dramatically, using Lee know a support but he moved to the side, which led him to stumble.

- You ? As a model ? Pleaaaase, said Lee know while rolling his eyes.

- Like you could do better ? Shrugged Hyunjin.

- I could.

- Prove it.

And Lee know posed, with a fake flirty expression, biting his lower lip. He looked stupid. Hyunjin laughed and Jisung couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. Witch was not ignored by Lee know, and he felt suddenly proud.

- Guys, let's take a photo ! said Jeongin with the polaroid in hand.

They were all gathered around the tables when they liftup their heads.

- Wait-

But Jeongin took the photo before Seungmin could stop him.

- It's not mine !! said Seungmin.

- Relaaaax.

Seungmin rolled his eyes and they all waited for the photo to come out. The photo was a little blurred because of the sudden poses but it was actually really good. Jisung noticed that Lee know was watching him in the picture, like he was admiring the younger but Han tried to ignore it.

- It's actually a good picture ! Said Chan.

The bell rang for the next classes and they all split up.

During his lesson, Han was thinking, like most of the time, instead of listening.

So, I have friends now... and it's cool.

He smiled to himself and he continued dreaming until the end of class.

When it was finally time, Han left his classroom, only to meet with the one and only Lee know. He was wearing his usual blazer with his messy hair. Jisung couldn't lie to himself, Lee know was beautiful.

- So you're serious about this.

Han was looking at him with a lot of judgment in his stare.

- Yep, Lee know answered.

- Why again ?

- Because it's annoying you and I love that.

Han glared at him and he began to walk toward the lockers, Lee know following him.

Ugggghhhh I wanna punch him so bad right noooooow.

- So ? How was your last class ? asked the confident boy

- Boring, but if going back means not seeing you, I'll go happily.

- If so, why are you still here ? he smirked

Jisung looked at Lee know and they exchanged a long eye contact but Jisung didn't reply.

They noticed their friends in front of Felix's locker, Hyunjin was messing his hair with a stupid smile but they could see the blushes on the two boy's faces from right here.

- Geez, they really have to make out at this point, sighed Jisung.

Lee know turned to him, kind of surprised, and Han looked at him like it was obvious.

- C'mon, the sexual tension is fulming right now ! continued Jisung pointing at the two blondies with his two hands.

Lee know was looking at Han with a big grin on his face and chuckled, he's a funny guy, he thought. He shook his head in desperation while pushing Han on the back to lead them to the others, the sudden touch surprised Jisung and made him flustered but he ignored it and let the older lead him.

- Ah, here they are, said Changbin. What did I say to you, guys?

- What did you say ? Asked Jisung frowning.

- That you were coming together, said Chan with a roll.

- Oh, okay...

- Let's go to the cafeeeeeee, said Jeongin, it's Hyunjin's day today.

- Like... in "birthday" kinda day ? asked Felix, suddenly worried he missed the older's birthday.

They all chuckled.

- Not exactly, said Hyunjin. It means it's my turn to pay for everyone...

- Ooooh ! Cool !!

The tall boy chuckled and put his arm around Felix's shoulder to lead him towards the exit, everyone following.

- I ship, whispered Jisung to his side.

- Me too, answered Lee know.

Jisung realized he was next to Lee know and suddenly felt embarrassed.

- Uh- I-

- Don't be shy Jisungie, we like gay shit.

Han blushed heavily at the nickname and was left speechless. Finding amusing, Lee know chuckled and smiled, joining Chan's conversation.

What was that ?

- So, Han, what's up ? Smiled Changbin.

Chapter 4: no one's pov
0:00 ─────────〇 4:30
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻