☆bonus

Bonus chapter: no one's pov
0:00 〇───────── 2:56
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Minho was entering the lockers room in a hurry.
Quick
Quick
Quick
He didn't even had time to change, he put his normal shoes and put his bag on his shoulder before leaving, not minding his teammates.

Fuck he's going to kill me.

--

The second the door opened, I stopped and was met with none other than my boyfriend. Looking annoyed, harms crossed. I gulped.

- I know-
- You do?

Even though he was mad, I couldn't help to stare at him. He was so beautiful. Wrapped up in his big coat and scarf, he looked so fluffy.

- I'm going to apologize nicely, don't worry, I say as i walk towards him.

- Oh yeah, and how?

His face changed into a little smirk. I smile too and stop in-front of him.

- A kiss?
- pfff, if you think it's going to work you're dreaming big guy.
- C'mon baby, just one, I whisper the last part.

He tries to look like he's thinking about it but fails miserably as take his face in my hand and giggle.

- Just one, he whispers.

And I kiss him, his lips are cold as the winter was at its peak. I feel his arms coming around me and I know I'm forgiven. It wasn't a big deal, just a reason to tease me really. I was late for our dinner in my apartment so he had come to get me.

As we break apart, I look deep into his eyes and peck his lips again.

- You better change, he says. You stink and, damn it, put your coat! You're going to catch a cold.

I chuckled at his expression and he started to walk away, still acting upset.

- Sorry Mommm.

He rolled his eyes and I took his hand in mine.

- How was today? I asked while rearranging his bangs.

- Hard? I mean, it's a bit boring without you and exams are a struggle, he sighs.

- I can give you my old notes and help you anytime you want, you know that right?

- Yes... I just, I'm embarrassed to ask for help you know me. I'm scared to look dumb because you know things I don't.

- Hey Ji', i know the feeling don't worry, but I'll never think you're dumb, in fact you're a lot smarter than I am. I'm not a school guy like you.

- Hm...

- Forget about it right now, today is for us and we're not going to talk about school, I smirked and his smile came back.
- Yes please, I need to stop thinking about it. How about a kiss?

I lifted an eyebrow and we chuckled, but I took his cheek and turned him so we could kiss. I loved these types of kisses. The ones where you laugh and have such a good time. When everything is perfect. We ran towards the bus station as to not miss the next bus and we waited our stop.

--

The door closed and I took out my coat as Jisung was taking his shoes off. The warm atmosphere made me shiver with pleasure and comfort.

- You still have pastas ?

- Uh I think so? I frowned while walking to the kitchen bar.

- You need to take care of your food Min, you can't starve.

- I know, I know.

I light up the baking stove and put a casserole filled with water.
Jisung liked to watch me cook, I had noticed this since the first night we kissed. He liked having me in his perimeter and eye sight which was the exact same in my case. Since we were together, and even before that, I had noticed that having Jisung next to me was comforting. Reassuring. I like to peek and see him smile, laugh, talk with people. He was so beautiful to look at. Like right now. His hair was all fluffy with sparkling flakes of snow. He had a big grey sweater, probably mine, with large jeans. He was sat at the bar, looking at me pouring the pastas and preparing the sauce.

- Almost ready, I said while mixing the pastas with the tomato sauce.

I heard Jisung getting up and walk closer to me. I smiled and knew what he was going to do, I knew him too well.
His arms wrapped my waist and he put his head on my back. I slowed down my movement and took a second to appreciate this exact moment.

- I love this, I whispered.

I put my hands on his to grab them and squeeze them.

- I love you, he whispered.

I slowly turned and was met with his shy, blushing face.

- It's been more than a year and you still blush like the first day we kissed, I say as I grab his waist to make him closer to me.

He snuggled in my neck and I left a kiss on his head.

- And? I can't be obsessed with you all the time?

- Please be, because I am.

He looked up at me and smiled. His beautiful. Magnificent smile. I couldn't help to smile, my smile lines were in pain because of him.

- Kiss me.

I put a finger in his chin and leaned closer to him.

- Of course, my love, tell me when to stop.

And I dived in. His hands ran to my neck and my hair while out tongues met and danced together. His body pressed to mine made me even more hungry but this time not for the pastas, for him. I wanted him. For a good ten minutes, our mouth fought against each other, sweetly of course, with gentle movements.
Jisung stopped to take his breath and his mouth was swollen, mine was probably even more red because of his biting.

- Let's eat now so we can have the dessert sooner.

I laughed hard, surprise by this bad pick up line as he set the table and brung the meal.

- You'll never fail to surprise me, Ji.

- It's what I do best, he winked and started to serve.

I chuckled and joined him.

- Easy tiger, don't choke.

He quickly looked up at me and a beat passed, and we started laughing uncontrollably.

- Stooop! You're so disgusting !

- You made me like this! He laughed and I shook my head.

I loved this. I wish it would never end.

Bonus chapter: no one's pov
0:00 ─────────〇 2:56
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

————-

Heyyyy long time no see, I had this start of draft since a long time so why not hihi <3
have an excellent year, I wish you all the best of luck and love